Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-24-2011, 03:19 AM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default Lucky Number 7

Steelers Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again !!!!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-24-2011, 03:25 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Steelers Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again !!!!!!
Crazy stuff, I thought they were going to blow it!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-24-2011, 03:45 AM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Crazy stuff, I thought they were going to blow it!
Tell me about it I got nervous after the safety!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-24-2011, 03:53 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Just one problem....








Ok I lied, two very big problems....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-24-2011, 04:16 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Just one problem....








Ok I lied, two very big problems....
Their Five minutes of fame are almost Over! No problem
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Steelers Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again !!!!!!
Congrats on your team Javi!! I wanted the Jets to win I love Mark Sanchez.. Being that USC is my team he was our quarterback so I have a lotta love for him and his team. But oh well.. Toast!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-25-2011, 05:06 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Their Five minutes of fame are almost Over! No problem
Thats funny considering I have heard the same thing from every sports annalist. First we were suppose to lose to Vick cause he would run all over us, Then I heard Ryan was going to throw all over us, and the Bears, the Bears never tried in that week 16 game ya know. lol.

I give my boys props and McCart a whole lotta credit. They made it to the S.B with 0 run game the whole season, a decimated defense and a joke of a coverage team.

#7 better worry, no way his 130 yrds passing will beat us and I dont see Marsh doing a 141 yrd rushing on us.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-25-2011, 05:28 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

It's the Stairway to Seven, baby!!

I think it's impressive that the Steelers started playing the prevent defense at the end of the 1st half (once they were up 24-0) & still managed to get out with the W.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-25-2011, 06:25 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
It's the Stairway to Seven, baby!!

I think it's impressive that the Steelers started playing the prevent defense at the end of the 1st half (once they were up 24-0) & still managed to get out with the W.
Probably why it was a lot closer then it should have been.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-25-2011, 07:21 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Thats funny considering I have heard the same thing from every sports annalist. First we were suppose to lose to Vick cause he would run all over us, Then I heard Ryan was going to throw all over us, and the Bears, the Bears never tried in that week 16 game ya know. lol.

I give my boys props and McCart a whole lotta credit. They made it to the S.B with 0 run game the whole season, a decimated defense and a joke of a coverage team.

#7 better worry, no way his 130 yrds passing will beat us and I dont see Marsh doing a 141 yrd rushing on us.
So you are actually a real GB fan?? Or You liked them this season because they have been playing good?

I thought you guys didn't exist?
I have only ever met one person in my 25 years of living who was a GB fan and that was back in 2000.

LOL
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.