Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 01-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
But he couldn't do the crane.
pfft the crane is for fags
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-26-2011, 02:53 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
True Dat. He could fight blind and even smash any specific brick.
and take a coin outta your hand, switch it with another before you could even close your hand .. then take your girl and beat you in kung fu masters
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
I don't have to know karate or anything. I can give the Sicilian evil eye.

The mal occhio! If I want to hurt/kill/drive someone insane, all I have to do is give them the mal occhio and they DIE or go insane! INSTANTLY!!!! ......or in about 10-20 years.

my dad gave a guy the mal occhio and he DIED yesterday!!!!!

He was 93 years old and my dad gave him the mal occhio 20 years ago.....BUT IT STILL WORKED!

I have the power. I don't need no stinkin karate!
I know its the truth. People tell me all the time why they always get terrified whenever I simply give the "The Look" It must be that sicilian eye thing. Now I am worried some of them will die now.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
I know its the truth. People tell me all the time why they always get terrified whenever I simply give the "The Look" It must be that sicilian eye thing. Now I am worried some of them will die now.
I aint scared.. Takes more than some eye thing to scare me buddy.. lol..
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I aint scared.. Takes more than some eye thing to scare me buddy.. lol..
It is more powerful from the female gender. I bet Donna Marie would get the record for fasest KO if she simply looked at them in the stare down and when the bell rings BAM they fall down.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
It is more powerful from the female gender. I bet Donna Marie would get the record for fasest KO if she simply looked at them in the stare down and when the bell rings BAM they fall down.
Ya right..I highly doubt that... LOL.. My mother is the meanest and I would have stare downs with her then get whooped all the time..Everyone always says I should have been a boy.. I have umm guts for better words! The only woman I fear is cyborg.. Geesh she gives me the creeps...
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:58 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I aint scared.. Takes more than some eye thing to scare me buddy.. lol..

Oooh, the mal ojo......In Texas we had to be very careful when looking at babies or we'd be accused of giving them the "mal ojo". Those mamas would get MAD! I also learned that you have to touch the baby if you compliment him/her or your compliment is a curse. Oh and Vicks Vapor Rub needs to go on the bottom of your feet if you are sick.


~Amy
__________________
__________________________________________

My son made this for me:
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Oooh, the mal ojo......In Texas we had to be very careful when looking at babies or we'd be accused of giving them the "mal ojo". Those mamas would get MAD! I also learned that you have to touch the baby if you compliment him/her or your compliment is a curse. Oh and Vicks Vapor Rub needs to go on the bottom of your feet if you are sick.


~Amy
They say when you see a baby and you think he/she is cute you touch the child if not the child will get sick.. lol.. Mexicans I tell ya!
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-26-2011, 11:38 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
I know its the truth. People tell me all the time why they always get terrified whenever I simply give the "The Look" It must be that sicilian eye thing. Now I am worried some of them will die now.
oh they will..........they will die.........

it might take 20....40...50 years maybe.....but it WILL happen!
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-26-2011, 11:40 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
It is more powerful from the female gender. I bet Donna Marie would get the record for fasest KO if she simply looked at them in the stare down and when the bell rings BAM they fall down.
Oh I stare em down buddy......real fast........I knock them out good!

And if that doesn't work......I kill em with KINDNESS!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.