Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 01-24-2011, 09:45 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
i dont understand why it takes years of meditation and a good chi to hit someone really hard in the right spot.

i took a knee to the gut one time, put me in the hospital for a month. had surgery and still dont piss just right. the guy that kick me didnt know any martial arts he just kicked really hard
That's the martial art I prefer. Caveman warrior. Hit 'em hard. Hit 'em often. They'll be too beat up to hit you back with any effectiveness.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:05 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
That's the martial art I prefer. Caveman warrior. Hit 'em hard. Hit 'em often. They'll be too beat up to hit you back with any effectiveness.
Hilarious, but true!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:43 PM

Quote:
i dont understand why it takes years of meditation and a good chi to hit someone really hard in the right spot.

i took a knee to the gut one time, put me in the hospital for a month. had surgery and still dont piss just right. the guy that kick me didnt know any martial arts he just kicked really hard
man I just remembered that story you told us at UFC 98. ouch

[
Old 01-25-2011, 01:17 AM
Rev

I got punched in the eye REALLY hard one time, and i thought i couldnt pee straight. Turns out the eye injury just had my aim off to the right.

Mom was not happy.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:20 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:

It doesn't.

And that's part of the fun of it, you don't have to hit hard. Just how to hit...

ANYONE can KO anyone... but how often do you see to "equal fighters" going at it...in a street fight?

Quote:
and had you had some, maybe things would have been a bit different..
Old 01-25-2011, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Same thing.. if you are out weighed by 50lbs...and 5 inches... how do you think that would go?
Old 01-25-2011, 01:50 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I got punched in the eye REALLY hard one time, and i thought i couldnt pee straight. Turns out the eye injury just had my aim off to the right.

TMI!! TMI!!
Old 01-25-2011, 02:08 AM

Quote:
That makes you the aggressor... how do you handle the guy that you didn't see coming.

Try the martial art of the common dog..

You go to pet a dog.. it seems nice.. wagging the tail and such....

Your hand gets close.. what does the dog do when it goes to bite??

Does it move your hand out of the way to get to your throat?? Nope.. it shreds your freaking hand, or lower arm.... hmmmm

You take that knowledge.... you combine it with a little basic math, some self confidence, some awareness and what do you have.... Some bozo that just tried to hurt you..now has a "dead" arm.. and then you move from the arm to the neck and head..

and you don't even have to aim.. just gross motor motions...
Old 01-25-2011, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

Mom was not happy.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:32 AM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
That makes you the aggressor... how do you handle the guy that you didn't see coming.

Try the martial art of the common dog..

You go to pet a dog.. it seems nice.. wagging the tail and such....

Your hand gets close.. what does the dog do when it goes to bite??

Does it move your hand out of the way to get to your throat?? Nope.. it shreds your freaking hand, or lower arm.... hmmmm

You take that knowledge.... you combine it with a little basic math, some self confidence, some awareness and what do you have.... Some bozo that just tried to hurt you..now has a "dead" arm.. and then you move from the arm to the neck and head..

and you don't even have to aim.. just gross motor motions...
Thank you Mr. Expert Everything.

You know, you really have a way of taking something meant in fun, and turning it into a big "I know better" pissing contest. No wonder you and Dave can never end a discussion.