Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 01-19-2011, 11:56 PM

Default In Defense of MMA

First off, Happy Birthday Missus Hughes.

In regards to that MMA defense segment, I have something to add to that. When I started watching my UFC: 100 Greatest Fights of All-Time blu-ray, my headache started going away.* Almost NOTHING takes my headaches away.

What more do you need? No further witnesses, your honor. Praise be to God for that blessing.

Last edited by Stormhammer; 01-20-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhammer View Post
First off, Happy Birthday Missus Hughes.

In regards to that MMA defense segment, I have something to add to that. When I started watching my UFC: 100 Greatest Fights of All-Time blu-ray, my headache started going away.* Almost NOTHING takes my headaches away.

What more do you need? No further witnesses, your honor. Praise be to God for that blessing.
I love your post!

and in the interest of full disclosure, it's partially because the mail lady brought my OWN UFC: 100 Greatest Fights from Amazon today!!! Woohoo!! No more waiting for Spike's reruns!
Old 01-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Sirwags

Good meeting you Nate, told you I would get back on here! Which once again, kudos on running such a great site. Audras party was a blast, everyone had a great time!
Old 01-21-2011, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I love your post!

and in the interest of full disclosure, it's partially because the mail lady brought my OWN UFC: 100 Greatest Fights from Amazon today!!! Woohoo!! No more waiting for Spike's reruns!
Excellent news. It's a great set to have. The Sherk/Florian fight is the bloodiest I've ever watched. Florian's shorts are white at the beginning. They're dyed red with Sherk's blood at the end.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:51 PM
CAMPO

*aweeeee* GUSH!!! SO SWEET
That had to have made her entire year!! I love the picture - she looks so happy Good job

I didn't listen to my husband either...he's not into surprises or parties - but for his 30th back in December, I threw a surprise party for him too. We had about 20 people come over while he was at soccer practice...I couldn't believe I actually pulled it off! We all had a fun night.

PS: Tater is adorable! Happy belated bday to them both!