Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 02-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Rochambeau

I plan on getting it. I would have liked a larger roster with a decent number of new fighters. I am a bit disappointed with the roster.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:54 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochambeau View Post
I plan on getting it. I would have liked a larger roster with a decent number of new fighters. I am a bit disappointed with the roster.
Me Too. I really want Boom Boom again. He has not been in a game since knockout kings 2000
Old 02-18-2011, 11:09 PM
Rochambeau

I'd like to see them bring back Jack Dempsey.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Chris F

Quote:
I'd like to see them bring back Jack Dempsey.
yeah but I think his namesake os signed to another brand
Old 02-18-2011, 11:43 PM
Rochambeau

I wasn't aware of that (which means nothing). I have a couple of the Knockout Kings games for the PSone and he's who I like to use.

I'd like to be able to stand next to the opponent after you've knocked them down and be able to start throwing as they get up like the way it once was. It'd be horrible if you were on the receiving end, but possibly great fun when you're the offender.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Chris F

Quote:
I wasn't aware of that (which means nothing). I have a couple of the Knockout Kings games for the PSone and he's who I like to use.

I'd like to be able to stand next to the opponent after you've knocked them down and be able to start throwing as they get up like the way it once was. It'd be horrible if you were on the receiving end, but possibly great fun when you're the offender.
yeah he is on my knockout kings as well. That would be funny to do that, but not on the reciving end
Old 02-19-2011, 12:17 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

You can land some extra shots in this game, I've done it with Pacquiao.

Fight Night Round 2 was the best for that though, you could literally keep beating them down while they were on their knees. Sometimes I would even throw the low blow as they were falling down and catch them square in the forehead on the way down. Classic stuff.

The knockdown animations in this game are awesome too, pretty realistic looking.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:30 AM
Rochambeau

I've played the death out of Round 2 and yes, I've gone to town on many opponents. I remember years ago playing as Pacquiao and landing something like 16 punches after they were going down.

I won't be able to download the demo as there's no room on the PS3 and my brother probably won't be willing to delete anything.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:01 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
I've played the death out of Round 2 and yes, I've gone to town on many opponents. I remember years ago playing as Pacquiao and landing something like 16 punches after they were going down.

I won't be able to download the demo as there's no room on the PS3 and my brother probably won't be willing to delete anything.
It's definitely worth it, but if you don't play the demo I would still recommend just picking this game up. I know I am .
Old 02-19-2011, 02:11 AM
Rochambeau

I'll get the game, but my brother has quite a few games installed. He deleted the UFC and EA MMA demos after I had hardly played them. It happens to be his PS3.