Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #451  
Old 12-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
i insulted adamt because he attempted to insult me in the post i insulted him on.....although maybe i shouldn't have because he didn't really do a very good job of it....he actually has a lot to learn if he ever wants to compete in the insult your forum friends competition around here...although i'm sure Chris could bring him up to speed very quickly if he just asked.
No I can't teach it I am just a prodigy and it comes natural. I read asinie comment and it flows like rain. May if one tried a bit hard to be logical and prove a point than I would have an argument to attack not need to be rude. Take JB for example. I have not needed to be rude because he posts his logic. Sure I rip his argument a new one but not him because he has not once ever been a peacock towards me or others on this thread. You and spiritwalker have been nothing but peacocks, so I have, foolishly mind you, lowered myself to sling mud right back. Chuck and Michelle used to sugar my post for me but that would be a huge job on thread like this really there is not intention for me to be personal it is your argument or lack thereof that I am attacking ("being rude" for the ladies)
Reply With Quote
  #452  
Old 12-30-2010, 05:36 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
No I can't teach it I am just a prodigy and it comes natural. I read asinie comment and it flows like rain. May if one tried a bit hard to be logical and prove a point than I would have an argument to attack not need to be rude. Take JB for example. I have not needed to be rude because he posts his logic. Sure I rip his argument a new one but not him because he has not once ever been a peacock towards me or others on this thread. You and spiritwalker have been nothing but peacocks, so I have, foolishly mind you, lowered myself to sling mud right back. Chuck and Michelle used to sugar my post for me but that would be a huge job on thread like this really there is not intention for me to be personal it is your argument or lack thereof that I am attacking ("being rude" for the ladies)
ChrisF I have given you a hard time not cause I think your a bad guy I just feel sometimes it's good to have people help bring ya down a few notches. I have a similar personality and I think you and Bradwright have a personality clash. It happens in the wild too..
Reply With Quote
  #453  
Old 12-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Lmao!! Not at all.. He's religious and well im.. working on it! lol. Plus I dress better!! Sorry ChrisF it's all in fun!!!
I am sure you do. I do not like clothes they restrict my free thinking no JK I am more of a sweat pants and t shirt kinda guy. you have me beat no doubt and in fact as I have learned in my years one will NEVER win an argument with a woman. So you beat me there as well.
Reply With Quote
  #454  
Old 12-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Shaved lately?
Nice try but htis another battle you will get stomped on. If oyu read the bible you would know that Jesus FULFILLED the laws of moses and thus we no longer have to refrain from pork and shell fish we can shave and so on so on. SO to make such an uneducated unresearched comment is par for the course with you. Try reading the whole bible not just the parts you like. In Acts we see the only part of the mosaic law that carried over was readin meat with the blood in it and eating strnagled animals and sexual laws. That other stuff is just a pathetic attempt at some retribution. Read the bible than come back with something better than "Shave lately" PLease...
Reply With Quote
  #455  
Old 12-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
A few points that I just wanted to address real quick... in no particular order....

To say that homosexuals want their lifestyle to be "embraced" is ridiculous. There is a difference between accepted/tolerated and embraced. But people tend to gravitate towards extremes in discussions to try and legitimize their argument or prove their point.

To say that gay people "know" what they're doing is wrong and do it anyway is also ridiculous. I covered this in an earlier post. Satan is the father of lies, don't you think just for a minute that this group of people living (for the most part) without Christ could be deceived? But if they're deceived then some of you would have to have mercy or compassion on them and we know that isn't going to happen. So it's just easier for you to paint them in a different light to justify your own bias.

Comparing child molesters with homosexuals? Really? Pathetic. This argument has so many holes in it it's disgusting. Two consenting adults vs. One disturbed individual preying on children? You should be ashamed.

The Constitution is and has ALWAYS been designed to be a living document. That's why we have amendments.then they should amend and not tweak what was already written to fit their beliefs such as saying the constitution guarantees abortion because on has the right to privacy. No chuck that is pathetic and laughable

The FBI is necessary and vital to our Nation. Can you actually imagine the chaos if each state tried to track down and enforce laws without it? If that makes me a socialist than so be it. I'd rather be a realist considered a socialist than an idealist proven to be an idiot. Local Police/Fire/EMS can't even work calls crossing over LOCAL jurisdictions the way it is but somehow a little county in middle America will be able to deal with internet crimes worldwide or track and prosecute criminals in other states????So says you but if they did not have to send a dump truck of money to the feds than it would be easy to fund and for the longest time that is the way it was done. The FBI was invented to stop the Mob and it has grown tentacles and now does way more than it should. Besides one a crime crosses over the Constitution still applies because of the interstate amendment that is why your drivers license and you marriage license works in other state. Chuck have you even bothered to read the constitution fully?

Ahhhhh...... I feel better.....

I just needed to get it out of my system
In red above.
Reply With Quote
  #456  
Old 12-30-2010, 05:53 PM
adamt adamt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
...but there will always be laws to protect children not only from predators but also from themselves as well.
oh good point

















kinda like we protect the unborn from slaughter when we decide we don't want them, all while putting a pretty little name on it called abortion there'e no way we would kill babies

















.......again
Reply With Quote
  #457  
Old 12-30-2010, 05:54 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
ChrisF I have given you a hard time not cause I think your a bad guy I just feel sometimes it's good to have people help bring ya down a few notches. I have a similar personality and I think you and Bradwright have a personality clash. It happens in the wild too..
Yeah they have been trying to take me down a few notches for years now and have done a good job for the most part. I was a lot worse you should have seen some post from the old forum. I never meant it in the way people took it but sadly they tookit the wrong way and I did not do a good job explaining myself. My personality clases with a lot of folks. I grew up in Califorina and out there we say whats on our mind without apology. Probabaly why so many of these sensitve mid westerners get hurt by you as well. Dawn Marie would say it is becuase I am a greasey Sicilian male But as long as we can laugh at th end of the night it is good. Brad I am sure has some thick skin and probabaly chuckles when he reads my ofyten outlandish remarks. If he does not hopefully he will PM me and tell me his feeling really are hurt and I can explain it better than.
Reply With Quote
  #458  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:00 PM
adamt adamt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
So you calling Adamt a sissy then???

yes i'm fragile and thin skinned chuck knows i can take it,


Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
i insulted adamt because he attempted to insult me in the post i insulted him on.....although maybe i shouldn't have because he didn't really do a very good job of it....he actually has a lot to learn if he ever wants to compete in the insult your forum friends competition around here...although i'm sure Chris could bring him up to speed very quickly if he just asked.

brad there is a big difference in insulting and being sarcastic while making a point


sarcasm isn't insulting

i in no way insulted you

i don't think i have been insulting at all, not to you or chuck or anyone

i have been uncivil in the past, but not in this thread

if i insulted you i'm sorry

also if i insult you i am sure you will know it



now back to topic
Reply With Quote
  #459  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:01 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Dave's not even posting in here anymore, so you know it's bad.


I was thinking the same thing last night whilst typing....
Reply With Quote
  #460  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:03 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post


I was thinking the same thing last night whilst typing....
I just don't see "whilst" used that often. Good job Miss Linguist.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.