Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 12-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
BJ licking blood off his gloves was disgusting and it portrays the exact opposite image that this sport has been striving for.
I wouldn't go that far... Baby Jay is just trying to pull off the Hawaiian Warrior look...
Old 12-14-2010, 05:17 PM

I wonder what Matt has to say about GSP? I wonder what he would think off all the hate and dumb opinions people have of him on his forum?
Old 12-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Miss Foxy

I am the biggest GSP hater on this forum! lol.. I will keep my comments friendly so I don't get a ban for bashing. With that being said in Foxys world. GSP is public enemy #1!!
Old 12-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I wonder what Matt has to say about GSP? I wonder what he would think off all the hate and dumb opinions people have of him on his forum?
How are peoples opinions dumb? You have yours and we have ours. That doesnt make you right or me right... Hence the word opinion.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:19 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Oh im sorry we all want to see a well mannered soft spoken fighter. My bad what am I thinking? lol.
Well, they don't all have to be soft spoken, but licking blood is just disgusting.

What did that prove or say? Nothing.

Did it take a piece of those fighter's souls as Penn nuthuggers like to claim? No.

A lot of people see that and they don't wanna let their kids watch or be anywhere near this sport. Just sayin...
Old 12-14-2010, 05:20 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
I wouldn't go that far...
I would.

That was easily one of the lamest things I've ever witnessed in this sport.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Well, they don't all have to be soft spoken, but licking blood is just disgusting.

What did that prove or say? Nothing.

Did it take a piece of those fighter's souls as Penn nuthuggers like to claim? No.

A lot of people see that and they don't wanna let their kids watch or be anywhere near this sport. Just sayin...
Obviously if people can hear Brock Lesnar talk about getting on top of his wife after a fight a little blood wouldnt hurt. If they are so concerned about their kids they outta watch Sesame Street. I explain to my kids about how these are professional fighters and that its part of the sport.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:33 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Obviously if people can hear Brock Lesnar talk about getting on top of his wife after a fight a little blood wouldnt hurt. If they are so concerned about their kids they outta watch Sesame Street. I explain to my kids about how these are professional fighters and that its part of the sport.
I'm not saying what Brock said is totally kid-friendly, but sex is also a natural thing. Blood licking is for vampires.

It's not just about parents and kids either though. I am an adult and have been watching fights since I was a little kid and I found that to be totally uncalled for.

To be clear though, I don't hate Penn because of it. I just thought it was lame and I would think it was lame if I saw any fighter do it.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
How are peoples opinions dumb? You have yours and we have ours. That doesnt make you right or me right... Hence the word opinion.
LOL yeah thats true Miss Foxy sorry about that got carried away once again...
Old 12-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I could be wrong here but I seem to remember Matt saying he thinks GSP is boring.