Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 12-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Crisco

Has anyone done research into why they seperated exactly? like what occured...

IF their was unfaithfulness involved on the wives part or maybe she lost her faith and then left him it would have been permisable to divorce.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
Has anyone done research into why they seperated exactly? like what occured...

IF their was unfaithfulness involved on the wives part or maybe she lost her faith and then left him it would have been permisable to divorce.
Not sure I am just basing what I know on what he said. He did a huge apology thing after it happened. He was very professional about it. No tlike some who simply tried to sweep under the carpet and build a huge straw man.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Not sure I am just basing what I know on what he said. He did a huge apology thing after it happened. He was very professional about it. No tlike some who simply tried to sweep under the carpet and build a huge straw man.
I couldn't tell if you where refering to me or not but just in response I've not trying to make excuses just trying to check the situation to the scriptures.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:28 AM

Default The Ones

Ravi Zacharias. I've learned so much from him about the logic and philosophy of my faith that I can't even quantify it. His arguments are simply irrefutable.

Jason Lisle of Answers in Genesis. Same as Ravi, only on the scientific side. Irrefutable arguments based on operational science. His four-part series on The Ultimate Proof of Creation is very well thought-out.

Chuck Swindoll. Just has a way with preaching the word.

Chip Ingram. The guy who will tell you straight up when you're wrong in your Christian walk.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:42 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
I couldn't tell if you where refering to me or not but just in response I've not trying to make excuses just trying to check the situation to the scriptures.
Not at all. I was refering to the many failng preachers who blow things off and try to ignore their problems in hope to keep the money rolling.