Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-03-2009, 08:52 AM
cheachea

Default This guy on youtube

Can you guys please help me debate with this guy on you tube ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoB_stX-meU This guy is saying that people will never sin after they are saved. He is really against calvanism also. He trust's in works and his flesh more than the Blood of Christ for his salvation. Please help me or atleast check it out. I didn't put this in the Christianity section because I thought it fit better in the woodshed since it's a debate kind of thing. I understand if you guys want to put it there though.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:40 PM
warriorlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheachea
Can you guys please help me debate with this guy on you tube ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoB_stX-meU This guy is saying that people will never sin after they are saved. He is really against calvanism also. He trust's in works and his flesh more than the Blood of Christ for his salvation. Please help me or atleast check it out. I didn't put this in the Christianity section because I thought it fit better in the woodshed since it's a debate kind of thing. I understand if you guys want to put it there though.
i didnt watch the video, but theres no need to debate with this guy, his views are mislead clearly if he thinks that saved people never sin. he may need to go back and read his bible
Old 03-03-2009, 08:50 PM
CAVEMAN

Don't waste your time....this guy is clearly ate up with bad theology!
Old 03-04-2009, 01:40 AM
Chuck

Don't cast your pearls before swine my friend.... it's not our job to save or convince people...
Old 03-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Administrator

The quickest argument against him is Romans 7:15-25. In these verses, Paul is clearly writing the present tense, not the past tense.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:23 AM
cheachea

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
The quickest argument against him is Romans 7:15-25. In these verses, Paul is clearly writing the present tense, not the past tense.

LOL . I actually posted Romans 7 in one of my first post's against him on youtube. You know normally I wouldn't care about what this guy is saying, it's just this selfrightous snootiness that he gives off that makes me so upset. In Jude it tells us to contend for the faith, and I really felt I had to contend against this guy, because he is spreading a doctrine given by demons.He is trying to steal people's faith in Christ . I beleive that he does love God and is trying to do the right thing, but he is wrong in his theogy and it is sickening that he is puting his trust in his attempt at perfection rather than the finshed work of Jesus Christ on the cross.
I'm just going to leave it alone and trust that the Holy Spirit will reveal all truth to him.