Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 12-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Jeval

Default Good Luck Koscheck!!!

I know it may be a long shot but I wish Josh Koscheck walks out of the octagon with a belt around his waist tonight. I've never been a fan of GSP.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:47 PM

he'll need it.....

and maybe a shotgun or machete too
Old 12-11-2010, 10:51 PM
hughesfan4life

all the very best kos!!!!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:29 PM
que

it's time for a change. i don't want to see predictable GSP with the belt anymore. I want to see a huge upset tonight
Old 12-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Administrator

This fight is a tough one for me because I don't really want to see Koscheck win the belt, but I really want to see GSP lose the belt.

Of course, I don't think Koscheck would hold onto the belt long if he wins it and I guess it's more important to me to see GSP's win streak get broken more than anything else. So.... good luck, Koscheck!

(Actually, best case scenario for me is GSP beats Koscheck and then tests positive for PEDs, thus losing the belt and tainting his entire legacy; but that's a different matter entirely.)
Old 12-12-2010, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
he'll need it.....

and maybe a shotgun or machete too
Old 12-12-2010, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
This fight is a tough one for me because I don't really want to see Koscheck win the belt, but I really want to see GSP lose the belt.

Of course, I don't think Koscheck would hold onto the belt long if he wins it and I guess it's more important to me to see GSP's win streak get broken more than anything else. So.... good luck, Koscheck!

(Actually, best case scenario for me is GSP beats Koscheck and then tests positive for PEDs, thus losing the belt and tainting his entire legacy; but that's a different matter entirely.)
Bingo. Especially the last part, now THAT'S creative thinking, Nate!

If only...

Old 12-12-2010, 12:42 AM

Quote:

Took the words (all of 'em ) right out of my mouth!

He's got the ability to knock GSP out; now if he only gets the opening!
Old 12-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
it's time for a change. i don't want to see predictable GSP with the belt anymore. I want to see a huge upset tonight
didnt you say its not time to hate its time to celebrate? well if gsp wins im gonna do a lot of celebrating. oh and kos isnt predictable? if gsp was indeed so predictable then someone would have been able to end his run by now. keep going though your posts entertain me.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:

A perfect summary of my thoughts as well

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/