Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Down 2 Business

So how many of ya are going to UFC 98?? I am going its my 30th bday present to myself!! Oh and best believe im gonna be reppin' MATT HUGHES!!!!!!! xoxo
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
So how many of ya are going to UFC 98?? I am going its my 30th bday present to myself!! Oh and best believe im gonna be reppin' MATT HUGHES!!!!!!! xoxo
Wished I could go to babe
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:32 PM
mikthehick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
So how many of ya are going to UFC 98?? I am going its my 30th bday present to myself!! Oh and best believe im gonna be reppin' MATT HUGHES!!!!!!! xoxo
Hey Melissa

I'm Kim, and yeah I'm heading to Vegas for the fights. Do ya wanna meet up with some of us forum members? I think we are going to go to the fights on Sat night and possibly hang out.

I'm the coolest of the group going so far though
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikthehick
Hey Melissa

I'm Kim, and yeah I'm heading to Vegas for the fights. Do ya wanna meet up with some of us forum members? I think we are going to go to the fights on Sat night and possibly hang out.

I'm the coolest of the group going so far though
Yeah that would be so awesome!! I think im staying at the RIO I dunno yet... We will rule that city!! hahaha!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
Wished I could go to babe
Ahh I never had a fan!! Yaaay!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Ahh I never had a fan!! Yaaay!!

What Suga Booga never had a fan.. Well you had me at hellllloooo
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Jeff Crow's Avatar
Jeff Crow Jeff Crow is offline
Crowbar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nokomis, IL
Posts: 475
Default

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
What Suga Booga never had a fan.. Well you had me at hellllloooo
You have a hell of a pitching arm ben.. Throwing yourself all over her

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
So how many of ya are going to UFC 98?? I am going its my 30th bday present to myself!! Oh and best believe im gonna be reppin' MATT HUGHES!!!!!!! xoxo
It's just not going to happen darlin... I wish it could...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-05-2009, 06:38 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Not going either. Just watching the pay per view with some friends.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.