Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 12-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Agreed a bunch of Fu#$% lowlifes that cant make a living and looking for an easy buck!!!
Faaa real!! Between Floyd and Chael I need a full time job protecting them 2!! Haha!! Oh and your fave Deejay Penn!! teehee!!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:43 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Here's the picture of the damage caused by said "poke".

You will also notice one of the tickets that Mayweather likely had to peel off two plus $100,000 cars, now stuck firmly to the windshield of the rent-a-cop mobile.

This is actually really hilarious. Screw this joker and his BS claims.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=33636
Old 01-07-2011, 01:23 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Just thought I'd add more to this. Now his HOA has sought an injunction on him. At least now we know why the security guard was writing him a ticket (refusal to put an ID sticker on his vehicles).

Sounds like a pretty patient HOA. I've had mine bug me because my grass was too long. Crazy thing, it was cut just 3 weeks before they sent the card to me. Anyways, here's the article.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011...community-rul/
Quote:
Injunction sought to force boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. to follow community rules

By Rich Coleman
Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2011 | 7:58 p.m.

Southern Highlands Estates is seeking an injunction to force professional boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. to abide by community rules and prohibit him from continuing a “hostile and hazardous course of conduct” toward employees, according to a District Court complaint.

The complaint was filed Tuesday afternoon in Clark County District Court through the Leach, Johnson, Song and Gruchow law firm. It also seeks at least $10,000 in compensatory damages.

The lawsuit alleges that Mayweather has “repeatedly engaged in hostile, harassing and threatening behavior toward and against certain employees and security personnel employees...including but not limited to, threatening the life of a patrol officer, physically accosting a security officer, refusing to provide identity to gate officers” since October 2010.

According to Clark County assessor records, Mayweather bought a $9.5 million, 12,707-square-foot home in the gated community in May 2009.

The suit also alleges that Mayweather refused to obtain a transponder to gain access to the community and has refused to place identification decals on his vehicles.

The injunction would require Mayweather to immediately place transponders in his vehicles, to display identification to security when entering the community, to remain inside the vehicle while at the entrance and to refrain from threatening and harassing security.

Mayweather was arrested Dec. 16 on a misdemeanor battery complaint stemming from a Nov. 15 confrontation over parking tickets between the undefeated champion and a security guard outside Mayweather’s home. The case is still pending.

Representatives for Southern Highlands and Mayweather could not be reached for comment.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:44 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Just thought I'd add more to this. Now his HOA has sought an injunction on him. At least now we know why the security guard was writing him a ticket (refusal to put an ID sticker on his vehicles).

Sounds like a pretty patient HOA. I've had mine bug me because my grass was too long. Crazy thing, it was cut just 3 weeks before they sent the card to me. Anyways, here's the article.
HOA's are stupid, and Floyd should just sell the house and move somewhere else. Dude probably pays a RIDICULOUS amount of money in HOA fees just so that d-bag rent-a-cop can drive around writing tickets to people for not putting a sticker on their 1/4 million dollar cars.

Floyd probably didn't even think about all the rules when he bought the house, because he probably paid in cash. I've lived in 2 HOA's and when they gave us the giant list of rules we didn't even bother to read it all. One quick drive through any hood will find all sorts of code violations regardless of an HOA or not. HOA's are lame in my opinion.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:10 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
HOA's are stupid, and Floyd should just sell the house and move somewhere else. Dude probably pays a RIDICULOUS amount of money in HOA fees just so that d-bag rent-a-cop can drive around writing tickets to people for not putting a sticker on their 1/4 million dollar cars.

Floyd probably didn't even think about all the rules when he bought the house, because he probably paid in cash. I've lived in 2 HOA's and when they gave us the giant list of rules we didn't even bother to read it all. One quick drive through any hood will find all sorts of code violations regardless of an HOA or not. HOA's are lame in my opinion.
LOL, rules are rules, but nobody reads those stupid things. Agreed 100%.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post

AZ is HOA capital of the US!! I hate HOA's .... Being told you HAVE to or CAN'T are a few of my peeves..
Old 01-07-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
AZ is HOA capital of the US!! I hate HOA's .... Being told you HAVE to or CAN'T are a few of my peeves..
True that. My HOA is based in Phoenix, lol
Old 01-07-2011, 08:14 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

I lived in one HOA here in AZ and one back in IL. Both were lame.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:58 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

UPDATE: Mayweather arrested again, but this time, for allegedly threatening to shoot the security guards who wrote him some parking tickets. TMZ link contained within the article.

http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports...ve-guards-shot
Quote:
Floyd Mayweather facing charges over allegedly threatening to have guards shot

May 6th, 2011 5:25 am ET

By Scott Heritage
Pittsburgh Fight Sports Examiner

Undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather was charged with two counts of misdemeanor harassment in Las Vegas today, stemming from an incident last year in which he allegedly threatened to have two security guards shot after they ticketed his vehicles.

As first reported by TMZ, Mayweather is alleged to have said to the guards:

"My homies have guns. If you want me to call them, they'd come over here and take care of you. These are my f**king cars. Don't touch my f**king cars."

The incident is just the latest in a long series of recent legal problems for Mayweather, who seems to have had a long running feud with several of the homeowners association security guards that patrol the gated community where he lives.

In October of last year, Mayweather allegedly poked a security guard in the face, also related to parking citations. He was charged with misdemeanor battery over the incident, and will be in court in September.

Also in a video released shortly after that incident, Mayweather was seen in a verbal altercation with a different security guard who asked to see his identification before letting his car pass through a check point.

Mayweather is also due back in court in July for a evidence hearing related to a late night altercation with former girlfriend Josie Harris in which he is alleged to have attacked her, threatened his children and stolen a cell phone from the residence.

Potentially those charges add up to a maximum of 34 years in prison all told, although it is thought to be unlikely that this will be the case.

As to what kind of punishment he could potentially be facing, according to VegasCriminalDefenseAttorneys.com:

The first time you face a harassment charge, you will be charged with a misdemeanor. Misdemeanor harassment carries a potential 6 month jail sentence.

If you have faced harassment charges before, you will face gross misdemeanor charges, which carry up to one year in jail.

Why it took the security guards this long to file charges against Mayweather is uncertain, as is Floyd's side of the story relating to the alleged threats.

One thing is for certain though, unless Mayweather can get his out of the ring behaviour under control, the decision of whether or not he will fight again in the ring may soon be taken out of his hands.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Dude's like a rich, undefeated Nick Diaz: world class talent, but can't seem to get outta his own way, homie!!