Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 03-03-2009, 03:42 PM
ufcfan2
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan47


I do. Never post there though. The forums are a mess. It's obvious that they aren't moderated very well.
Ya, they are a mess for sure and to be honest I don't think they are moderated at all. The language that is used against other posters is atrociously bad,but they say if u bash a fighter u get banned,lol...the forums are one of the worsts I've ever been on.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Champ2be
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
You are really.. REALLY.. mistaken

If that was GSP, Big Tim, Chuck, Uriah, Jens.. no matter.. Hell I can not STAND Rashad.... and the Diaz are losers.. but if you put them in spot.. no one would think that they were cheating...

It's pretty damn obvious that Stitch is not some corner man.. and with the images slowed down so badly it can be anything.

Sherdog is shercrap... and to give credence to some goofballs slant is a smack in the face..

Only LOSERS try to make "there bones" off other people this way...

Maybe you aren't a loser.. but to "look at the perspectives..." the way you say.... is similar to blinders

Matt Hughes has done more.. been more.. beaten more.. stood up to.. taken "one for the team"...
Slow down turbo,lol. Again I DO NOT agree w/ sherdog and think that Matt was cheating. And yes I like to think that I am not a loser but being open minded and looking at different perspectives is not "using my blinders", its called listening to opinions. You are taking what I said in the worst way possible. Just want people to put a different fighter in this situation. Opnions are like assholes, everyone has one whether we like it or not. I knew that I would catch hell for saying what I said, but o'well it was just me looking out side of the box so to speak. Take a breather and dont make assumptions next time.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-03-2009, 04:21 PM
mikthehick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone who spends time on Sherdog is just wasting their time.

I don't have time for losers.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-03-2009, 05:32 PM
bj44's Avatar
bj44 bj44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,107
Default

its pretty stupid to put sherdog acuuses matt of greasing as the title

Do you mean one poster started a thread on sherdog accusing matt of greasing lol.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-03-2009, 05:55 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
they probably deleted it, Spiritwalker.
Every once in a while they are pretty good about cleaning up that type of garbage. The Sherdog staff has to try to maintain some kind of good relationship with the fighters, otherwise fighters will just refuse to do interviews with them. So if there is a thread with blatantly fabricated charges, such as this one, then I'm sure they'll delete it to cover their own butts.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Every once in a while they are pretty good about cleaning up that type of garbage. The Sherdog staff has to try to maintain some kind of good relationship with the fighters, otherwise fighters will just refuse to do interviews with them. So if there is a thread with blatantly fabricated charges, such as this one, then I'm sure they'll delete it to cover their own butts.
They better! Not only are they accusing an MMA legend and pioneer, but also Stitch Duran who is a Icon in MMA and Boxing.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-03-2009, 09:01 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Sherdog's forums have definitely gotten worse over time, but they can still be a good source of information occasionally. I actually enjoy the Boxing section.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-03-2009, 09:24 PM
billythekid2000
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

They're not accusing Matt of greasing, but that even an experienced cut man, like Stitch, can make a mistake. The video of the cornerman, intentionaly applying grease to Franklin's neck shoulders and chest is far worse, even worse than what Phil Nurse did to GSP.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Champ2be
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billythekid2000
They're not accusing Matt of greasing, but that even an experienced cut man, like Stitch, can make a mistake. The video of the cornerman, intentionaly applying grease to Franklin's neck shoulders and chest is far worse, even worse than what Phil Nurse did to GSP.
Franklin huh? Havent heard about this one. Got a vid?
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-03-2009, 10:49 PM
lc87
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
Slow down turbo,lol. Again I DO NOT agree w/ sherdog and think that Matt was cheating. And yes I like to think that I am not a loser but being open minded and looking at different perspectives is not "using my blinders", its called listening to opinions. You are taking what I said in the worst way possible. Just want people to put a different fighter in this situation. Opnions are like a holes, everyone has one whether we like it or not. I knew that I would catch hell for saying what I said, but o'well it was just me looking out side of the box so to speak. Take a breather and dont make assumptions next time.
Hey turbo how bout you take into consideration that there might be kids that may read this so how bout toning down the language.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.