Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
if you dont know then me telling you wont help,,
ah, the plot thickens
Old 03-05-2009, 01:58 AM
Max

Quote:
lol,,its funny how people can twist things around to help further their own agendas,
He is not really twisting anything. Matt and Rich have never been accused of greasing. GSP on the other hand has been accused of greasing by 5 different fighters (in a total of 7 fights). Add in the fact that other fighters from Jackson's camp have also been accused and the greasing becomes a major issue. Had this been the first time anyone said anything about GSP greasing I dont think it would be as big an issue.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:05 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
He is not really twisting anything. Matt and Rich have never been accused of greasing. GSP on the other hand has been accused of greasing by 5 different fighters (in a total of 7 fights). Add in the fact that other fighters from Jackson's camp have also been accused and the greasing becomes a major issue. Had this been the first time anyone said anything about GSP greasing I dont think it would be as big an issue.
well i watched Franklin's video and if GSP greased then Rich really greased,,

the problem i have is i like all the fighters that are being discussed here and i think this crap has gone on long enough,,
give it a rest already.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:14 AM
Crowbar

Old 03-05-2009, 02:20 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
My statement was not disrespectful obviously....
I disagree. There was nothing truthful about your initial statement and you clearly don't really know any of the people on this forum if that's what you really believe. Your initial comment was a lie only intended to stir the pot.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
You act like I just stole your dog. You obviously take the internet way to serious. Who cares what I think about you? Do you think your being a hero by "protecting" admin, Seriously? Immature much? Nate's a big boy, Im sure he can fight his own battles. And again I was'nt attacking anyone. I was simply responding to a comment. Wow!

See.. this is where you make a mistake. This is not a "normal" board. Manyof us have been here for a good while.. we talk to each other via PM, chat, and on the phone. A lot of us have met up in the real world.. and even a good bit of members here that I haven't met, I consider "friends". As much as two people on a forum that haven't met can be..

You come after one of us.. cast a bad light on Matt Hughes... it's really not a good thing.

So maybe back off a bit. At worst, just restate your opinion in a better manner.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:34 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Did anybody go on record before the video went viral after his last fight??? I've never heard any accusations but I'm not as up on MMA news as a lot of you are. I am familar with the video of Sherk's comments but I never heard anything made of it until AFTER the BJ fight.

Of the 5 fighters who complained... how many said something after they beat GSP???
Old 03-05-2009, 03:49 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Of the 5 fighters who complained... how many said something after they beat GSP???
Well Matt never said anything about grease after he beat GSP because GSP didn't feel greasy during that fight. However, he did comment about GSP's greasiness privately after the next two fights against him. So Matt had a basis for comparison and there was definitely a difference in the slipperiness of GSP's body.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:47 PM

Quote:
lol,,its funny how people can twist things around to help further their own agendas,
You're referring to how Sherdog twisted that video?

[
Old 03-05-2009, 03:49 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
You're referring to how Sherdog twisted that video?
nope.