Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-04-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
well we aren't talking about the news section of sherdog are we.

we are talking about the sherdog forums which is something different altogether.

i have been on MMA forums for ten years and i can tell you that sherdog forums is pure ****... it is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to MMA forums. they have a higher percentage of morons than any other MMA forum on the internet. now stop trying to defend your precious sherdog forums and relax.
not like im getting hostile or anything i just stated my opinion that sherdog is a great site and the forums dont represent how good of a news site it is. Your just trying to start crap with me like usuall so dont tell me to relax.

If you really wanna start crap tell your boy bj that real champions defend there titles more than once a year :P
Old 03-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
Here we go.... I expected this too.
Well what do you want from me? I came out very forcefully saying that this was crap, you then came on & said "O c'mon, you guys would be all over this if it were any other fighter." You basically called me a hypocrite & now I'm supposed to sit quietly by while attack the site admin?
Old 03-04-2009, 10:41 PM
rearnakedchoke

i don't think the point of this is that matt greases ... i think the point is that sometimes it happens ... stitch who is a veteran cut man has done it, jeremy horn did it with miletich ... it is just that BJ is a whining B!&$% that he complains about all of his losses ..... this is just that again ...
Old 03-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Champ2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Well what do you want from me? I came out very forcefully saying that this was crap, you then came on & said "O c'mon, you guys would be all over this if it were any other fighter." You basically called me a hypocrite & now I'm supposed to sit quietly by while attack the site admin?
You act like I just stole your dog. You obviously take the internet way to serious. Who cares what I think about you? Do you think your being a hero by "protecting" admin, Seriously? Immature much? Nate's a big boy, Im sure he can fight his own battles. And again I was'nt attacking anyone. I was simply responding to a comment. Wow!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Allons-y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ2be
You act like I just stole your dog. You obviously take the internet way to serious. Who cares what I think about you? Do you think your being a hero by "protecting" admin, Seriously? Immature much? Nate's a big boy, Im sure he can fight his own battles. And again I was'nt attacking anyone. I was simply responding to a comment. Wow!
The internet means nothing to me. The friendships I've developed here mean a lot to me. I've hung out with Nate & he's a great guy. For you to call me & the rest of the forums hypocrites & then to attack a friend pisses me off. Feel free to interpret that how you will.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Champ2be

Quote:
The internet means nothing to me. The friendships I've developed here mean a lot to me. I've hung out with Nate & he's a great guy. For you to call me & the rest of the forums hypocrites & then to attack a friend pisses me off. Feel free to interpret that how you will.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:32 AM
que

any cornerman who applies grease should be punished, including franklins corner who applied grease to him. but on the flipside you also have to weigh all the facts. GSP's corner has a history of making GSP greasy and even other jackson fighters. repeated patterns have to be taken heavily into account in these situations. with franklin i think it was a one time thing. and with hughes i don't even consider that 'greasing' in the first place. the fact is, GSP cheated and hughes didn't. what happened to hughes, gsp and franklin are not the same things at all and should not be lumped together as such.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:41 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
any cornerman who applies grease should be punished, including franklins corner who applied grease to him. but on the flipside you also have to weigh all the facts. GSP's corner has a history of making GSP greasy and even other jackson fighters. repeated patterns have to be taken heavily into account in these situations. with franklin i think it was a one time thing. and with hughes i don't even consider that 'greasing' in the first place. the fact is, GSP cheated and hughes didn't.
lol,,its funny how people can twist things around to help further their own agendas,
Old 03-05-2009, 12:50 AM
Allons-y

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
lol,,its funny how people can twist things around to help further their own agendas,
O really. Who twisted what?
Old 03-05-2009, 12:52 AM
bradwright

Quote:
O really. Who twisted what?
if you dont know then me telling you wont help,,