Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 12-06-2010, 06:18 PM
snakerattle79

Default Toney On Rampage: “I Ain’t Hard To Find, Sign The Contract!”

Toney On Rampage: “I Ain’t Hard To Find, Sign The Contract!”

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.c...-the-contract/

Toney’s response to Rampage’s call out in HDNet Inside MMA:

“The only thing that the Fake Mr. T has to do is sign the contract. Rampage is a decent club fighter and if he thinks his club fighting style can match my skills, then he is crazy as hell

What? Is he mad because I called him an Uncle Tom or because I said Detroit wouldn’t accept him? (Laughing) My boy said Rampage stayed in his room and they were in Auburn Hills. They knew better than to go to the D where I’m from. Rampage is still an Uncle Tom and I will go on record and say he is not dumb enough to stand and trade with me. Machida almost knocked him out, so what do you think I would do to him.

Rampage is a black redneck. He better stick to hanging with them white boys and keep my name out of his mouth. I ain’t hard to find; sign the contract!”
Old 12-06-2010, 06:27 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakerattle79 View Post
Rampage is still an Uncle Tom and I will go on record and say he is not dumb enough to stand and trade with me.
James doesn't realize how sad it is that he attempts to emulate Ali in that way at this point in his career. What a joke.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
James doesn't realize how sad it is that he attempts to emulate Ali in that way at this point in his career. What a joke.
Word!! And I would not consider Rampage an Uncle Tom.. He is about as ghetto as they come!!
Old 12-06-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Funny words considering Toney followed a white guy (Dana) around the country constantly begging to let him fight.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Well...... we don't disagree often but I highly doubt Toney is smart enough to try and emulate anybody...

I think he's just talking some trash...

He got his butt kicked by Rampage and now he's just trying to save face....
Old 12-06-2010, 08:46 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Well...... we don't disagree often but I highly doubt Toney is smart enough to try and emulate anybody...

I think he's just talking some trash...

He got his butt kicked by Rampage and now he's just trying to save face....
Oh, you know he's thinks it's cute to try and drum up the same racial tensions that Ali did with Frazier. Toney might be punch drunk, but like most boxer's who seem limited in their grasp on reality outside of the sport of boxing, he is a true student of the game and knows exactly what he's doing.

What's sad about it is that he's way past his prime as a fighter, and an MMA fight with Rampage is hardly as significant as Ali vs Frazier. Yet he's using one of the most controversial lines from boxing's biggest legend to try and drum up hype. Difference is, Toney probably won't apologize like Ali later in life and at the rate Toney is going he will end up in a similar state as Ali.

Give it up James...