Old 12-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Maldonado136

how cute
Old 12-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
how cute
You making jabs at this thread,because I called GreaSerPierre boring? Or just stirring the pot??
Old 12-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
You making jabs at this thread,because I called GreaSerPierre boring? Or just stirring the pot??
im not making jabs at bj or "celebrating bj". im making a jab at the silly things in his posts about bj being a threat or whatever to GSP. The true best welterweight behind matt hughes yeah that isnt biased at all especially with his 2 wins (against the same opponent who he also lost to) in what 5 welterweight fights? Then he has the nerve to say no negativity? It's an anti gsp post poorly disguised as a "I'm just a big bj fan thats all" post. This reminds me of the gem that bj is "light years ahead of gsp" after losing again to him although it wasnt que that said that one. end of rant!
Old 12-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
im not making jabs at bj or "celebrating bj". im making a jab at the silly things in his posts about bj being a threat or whatever to GSP. The true best welterweight behind matt hughes yeah that isnt biased at all especially with his 2 wins (against the same opponent who he also lost to) in what 5 welterweight fights? Then he has the nerve to say no negativity? It's an anti gsp post disguised as a "I'm just a big bj fan thats all" post. This reminds me of the gem that bj is "light years ahead of gsp" after losing again to him although it wasnt que that said that one. end of rant!
First of all you should really learn to decipher my intentions.. Prior to you coming in this thread taunting BJ fans I clearly put that I consider GSP boring. That in no way is bashing the man. As much as I personally don't like him I can admit he is a good fighter..Good fighter does not = entertaining and I did disclose that it was just my thoughts. I never said what I was saying is factual..
Old 12-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Maldonado136

that last post isnt about you foxy its about the thread starter lol!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
that last post isnt about you foxy its about the thread starter lol!!!
Oohhh..
Old 12-12-2010, 12:30 AM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
First of all you should really learn to decipher my intentions.. Prior to you coming in this thread taunting BJ fans I clearly put that I consider GSP boring. That in no way is bashing the man. As much as I personally don't like him I can admit he is a good fighter..Good fighter does not = entertaining and I did disclose that it was just my thoughts. I never said what I was saying is factual..

that is exactly how i feel

for the people trying to get under my skin, i was obviously joking when i said the part about penn being the best WW. that much is obvious unless you just don't have the ability to sense sarcasm at all

obviously GSP is an amazing fighter. but like i said this thread isn't about GSP vs BJ it's about Celebrating BJ Penn.

it's not time to hate. it's time to celebrate!