Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 11-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Pena View Post
Im kind of at a lose of words when it comes to thinking about how lucky the Hughes camp really is to have such amazing fan support. I would be a liar if I said I wasn't disappointed with the outcome of Saturday's match. However, those are the results of one match. Consider how blessed we really are, and how many things that go right in our lives. Win, Lose, or Draw we've managed to do something quite special, we've managed to positively impact the lives of people who have in turned showered us with positive energy and love.

To the few fellas (and Christy), who did talk to me at the after-party, it was a pleasure. Im always put at ease whenever I get a chance to meet and talk to you guys. Otherwise, most of the time, I feel like Im a sideshow at a cheap carne... ;) I'm always thrilled to hear your story, way more than I enjoy talking about the fight game. Regardless, I'm at your disposal for whatever shall our paths cross again... OK... maybe not for WHATEVER... but you get the idea.

So if any of you guys' heads are still hanging... Pick your chin up before I have to come pay an angry visit! ;) We have our boy Robbie Lawler on deck!

You guys are the best!

Matt Pena
It must be something with the name(Matt). Pena its always good to see you my friend, the best of luck to you and your family and your new son to be. Now you are right, it is time to get on the Robbie wagon WAR LAWLER
Old 11-27-2010, 04:35 AM
LESS TALK MORE ACTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I think any person who has met Matt, yourself, or anyone else in the Hughes camp would be similarly impressed by how genuine and accessible all of you guys are. People walk up to you initially as fans, but they walk away as friends and that's what makes us the luckiest MMA fans in the world.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:17 AM

Great message - sorry I could not be there.

Sorry the way the fight ended as I wanted to see a real battle but hey this is what happens in the Octagon.

Happy thanksgiving to you all and see you next time
Old 11-27-2010, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i haven't even met anyone in the Hughes camp and already feel that way just by what i see and read on here ...
My feelings exactly.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Twinsmama

I haven't posted about the fight yet because I'm still so dang mad. I know he shouldn't have lost that fight but now I have to listen to my husband's stupid friends saying BJ's won 2 out of the 3. If I hear it one more time I might just lay one out! Everyone knows Matt is an awesome fighter and awesome person. Probably one of the best people in the UFC and one of the best fighters. I can not wait to see him stomp a mud hole in the next person's ...well you know. I will be a Hughes fan forever!
Old 12-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Hello Mr Pena

nice to see you posting on here again

This Forum, the Camp, and all the people connected are very special and we shouldnt forget that