Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 11-21-2010, 04:50 AM
Rochambeau

I'm not very surprised, but I am disappointed. I think Matt fighting Dennis would make sense now. No shame in Matt losing though.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:57 AM

Rampage knows he lost that fight. The judges gave it to him. IMO

And I wish someone would stick a sock in Rogan's mouth 'til all of the fights are finished...and everyone has gone home.
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Machida just got ripped off!

That is ridiculous!!!
Didn't really see Machida land anything in the first 2 rounds. Rampage at least landed some shots that made Machida stagger (and run as always ). Machida easily won round 3. Could have went either way. I personally hate Rampage as a human being, but he's a good fighter. I find Machida's runaway style very boring so I'm happy Rampage got the W.

Keep your head high Matt, we all still love and support you! WAR HUGHES 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!
County Mike

I thought Rampage clearly won the first two rounds.

I was concerned when I saw Matt come out with a right-handed boxing stance. BJ caught him with a good one. I like both fighters but was hoping Matt would win it. BJ has never sent me a Christmas present.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:00 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I thought Rampage clearly won the first two rounds.

I was concerned when I saw Matt come out with a right-handed boxing stance. BJ caught him with a good one. I like both fighters but was hoping Matt would win it. BJ has never sent me a Christmas present.
In a close fight the guy stupid enough to come forward 99.5% of the time will get the round.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:02 AM