Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-20-2010, 04:51 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Man, i there were some way that I could get this shirt while I'm here in Detroit, that thing is sweet!! O well, I guess I'll just be forced to order it online like everyone else.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-20-2010, 04:53 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Man, i there were some way that I could get this shirt while I'm here in Detroit, that thing is sweet!! O well, I guess I'll just be forced to order it online like everyone else.
I hope you're able to get one of the first 100, Ben.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-20-2010, 05:12 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I hope you're able to get one of the first 100, Ben.
TBH, I'd rather not get the autograph. When I buy a Hughes shirt it's because I want to wear it. If I get this shirt with Matt's autograph on it, I'll be afraid to wear it because I might ruin it somehow. Better to get the autograph(s) on things that aremade to just sit: books, posters, etc.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-20-2010, 05:18 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
TBH, I'd rather not get the autograph. When I buy a Hughes shirt it's because I want to wear it. If I get this shirt with Matt's autograph on it, I'll be afraid to wear it because I might ruin it somehow. Better to get the autograph(s) on things that aremade to just sit: books, posters, etc.
I thought of that, but I'm wearing mine anyway.

I wonder how long Matt's autograph lasted on Cindy Crawford's chest?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-20-2010, 10:48 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
TBH, I'd rather not get the autograph. When I buy a Hughes shirt it's because I want to wear it. If I get this shirt with Matt's autograph on it, I'll be afraid to wear it because I might ruin it somehow. Better to get the autograph(s) on things that aremade to just sit: books, posters, etc.
Agreed.

I have an ARMY of the One t-shirt that is personally autographed, but I have never, and will never, wear it. It's awesome to have, but I also have Matt's autograph on his book. Meanwhile, my Team Hughes hoodie has been through heck and back. I wear it basically everyday during my workouts, then I throw it in the wash. In almost 3 years it hasn't faded, shrank, or gotten messed up at all really.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-20-2010, 01:36 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Agreed.

I have an ARMY of the One t-shirt that is personally autographed, but I have never, and will never, wear it. It's awesome to have, but I also have Matt's autograph on his book. Meanwhile, my Team Hughes hoodie has been through heck and back. I wear it basically everyday during my workouts, then I throw it in the wash. In almost 3 years it hasn't faded, shrank, or gotten messed up at all really.
Exactly. I've got some shirts with other guys' autographs on 'em (Jens, Pat, Rogan, Randy, etc.) that I wear all the time because I love the shirts, but no matter how much I love a shirt, I will never wear one with Matt's sig on it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-20-2010, 05:31 PM
lc87
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I only wear the signed shirts on fight nights.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-20-2010, 09:30 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I thought of that, but I'm wearing mine anyway.
Ditto, Bonnie! I have 2 autographed shirts and have been wearing one or the other this last week. At first, I was afraid washing it would fade Matt's sig but so far, so good...



I feel kind of sick with nervous anxiety as the fight gets closer...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-20-2010, 09:41 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Ditto, Bonnie! I have 2 autographed shirts and have been wearing one or the other this last week. At first, I was afraid washing it would fade Matt's sig but so far, so good...



I feel kind of sick with nervous anxiety as the fight gets closer...

I always feel nauseated the day of Matt's fight. Now I just have to make sure I remember to breathe during the actual fight. I'm watching tonight from my brother's house in Texas so I can't scream too loud at the tv either.


~Amy
__________________
__________________________________________

My son made this for me:
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-20-2010, 09:46 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I always feel nauseated the day of Matt's fight. Now I just have to make sure I remember to breathe during the actual fight. I'm watching tonight from my brother's house in Texas so I can't scream too loud at the tv either.


~Amy
Heh, I'm willing to bet you do anyway...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.