Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 11-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Administrator

Default Matt Hughes vs. BJ Penn - UFC 123 Official OMR Walkout Shirt

Official Matt Hughes One More Round Walkout Shirt (click on the images below to order your shirt):

This is the official shirt that Matt will be wearing when he walks out to face BJ Penn on November 20th, 2010 at UFC 123 in Detroit, MI. We have the shirt available to order now in our online store, the price is $34 in sizes ranging from small through 2XL. You can have the shirt autographed by Matt for an extra $20 (portions of which are donated to the Rancho3M Orphanage in Mexico).

NOTE: If you choose to have the shirt autographed, then it will delay shipment of your order until after Matt has returned from his fight. Non-autographed shirts will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.

Old 11-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Official Matt Hughes One More Round Walkout Shirt (click on the images below to order your shirt):

This is the official shirt that Matt will be wearing when he walks out to face BJ Penn on November 20th, 2010 at UFC 123 in Detroit, MI. We have the shirt available to order now in our online store, the price is $34 in sizes ranging from small through 2XL. You can have the shirt autographed by Matt for an extra $20 (portions of which are donated to the Rancho3M Orphanage in Mexico).

As a special offer, the first 100 shirts ordered will be autographed for no additional charge! Just make sure to state that you want the shirt autographed , along with who the autograph is to be made out to, in the comments box when placing your order. For any questions, please contact sales@matt-hughes.com

NOTE: If you choose to have the shirt autographed, then it will delay shipment of your order until after Matt has returned from his fight. Non-autographed shirts will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.

Sweet!!!!!!!!

Great shirt!!
Old 11-18-2010, 09:45 PM

If we order it tonight will you bring it to Detroit, Nater?

[
Old 11-18-2010, 10:29 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
If we order it tonight will you bring it to Detroit, Nater?
I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!!
Old 11-19-2010, 01:22 AM

Awesome, thanks, Nate!
Old 11-19-2010, 01:23 AM
SteveT

Order sent
Old 11-19-2010, 01:31 AM

Just ordered one for my better half, WOOHOO!!!
Old 11-19-2010, 02:36 AM
Administrator

Just a quick note: if you want to take advantage of the free autograph, then just mention it in the comments box. Otherwise, selecting "yes" in the autograph option box will automatically add $20 to your order. Of course, that money will be refunded back, but we understand that an unexpected $20 charge might cause some complications with people's finances.

So, you should select "no" when it asks for an autograph and then just specify that you want the autograph in the comments box. If for some reason, you don't make the 100 order cut off, then Brian will contact you to see if you still want the autograph (at which point you will be charged the $20), or if you just want the shirt sans autograph.

Hopefully, this clears up some of the confusion.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Just a quick note: if you want to take advantage of the free autograph, then just mention it in the comments box. Otherwise, selecting "yes" in the autograph option box will automatically add $20 to your order. Of course, that money will be refunded back, but we understand that an unexpected $20 charge might cause some complications with people's finances.

So, you should select "no" when it asks for an autograph and then just specify that you want the autograph in the comments box. If for some reason, you don't make the 100 order cut off, then Brian will contact you to see if you still want the autograph (at which point you will be charged the $20), or if you just want the shirt sans autograph.

Hopefully, this clears up some of the confusion.
Thanks...it's, er, always good to have things spelled out for us nuanced-challenged fans.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Thanks...it's, er, always good to have things spelled out for us nuanced-challenged fans.

I ordered mine before seeing Nate's latest post so that did make me pause when I was placing my order, but I just went to the "comment" box and put, "Brian, Nate said....". I figured if I had screwed up that would take care of it.