Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 11-18-2010, 07:08 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
I understand the idea of not excepting strength a schedule as a reason, but he has played against some of the worst ranked DEF in football. Wash 32, Jax 28, Det 21, Ind 18. Ad in they are ranked#3 in Offense with half those games under another QB.

Right now it really still is too early to just except defeat and hand him the award.
I agree that we shouldn't just hand him the award, obviously there is still plenty of football left. I was merely suggesting that at this point in time, he is surely a candidate, and if his numbers continue to hold up to what they have been then he would surely be in the mix amongst the top few players.

Going back to the teams he has played against. He also put up over 100 rushing, 175 yards passing, and 1 touchdown against the number one defense in your very own Green Bay Packers. Besides, we see time and time where poorly ranked defenses play great defensively many weeks, but end up giving up big yards on a just few plays. We also see top ranked defenses get burned too.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:47 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I agree that we shouldn't just hand him the award, obviously there is still plenty of football left. I was merely suggesting that at this point in time, he is surely a candidate, and if his numbers continue to hold up to what they have been then he would surely be in the mix amongst the top few players.

Going back to the teams he has played against. He also put up over 100 rushing, 175 yards passing, and 1 touchdown against the number one defense in your very own Green Bay Packers. Besides, we see time and time where poorly ranked defenses play great defensively many weeks, but end up giving up big yards on a just few plays. We also see top ranked defenses get burned too.
I think hes a candidate as well, but the media is pretty much acting like the MVP award is his. By the end of the year is all is good, he still will have played 4 less games then everyone else on the list.

Well we never schemed for a game against Vick, besides he only put up 1 touchdown on us and was sacked 3 times. Not only that but late in the game on 4th and 1 we stopped him.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:22 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Well we never schemed for a game against Vick, besides he only put up 1 touchdown on us and was sacked 3 times. Not only that but late in the game on 4th and 1 we stopped him.

Scheme or no scheme, I can't imagine McCarthy was too happy seeing a QB break for a 30 yard run, or pick up over 100 yards on only 11 carries.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I have to admit, they scare me, but I hate to see any animal mistreated.
Ah come on Bonnie how can this beautiful faces cause any Fear

MAC

"Z"

"X"

SPIKE
Old 11-18-2010, 09:14 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

awesome dogs Javier

My buddy has 3 pit-bulls now, and I have known lots of friends with pit-bulls and I wouldn't say any of them are any more ill-tempered than other dogs I've had or known.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
awesome dogs Javier

My buddy has 3 pit-bulls now, and I have known lots of friends with pit-bulls and I wouldn't say any of them are any more ill-tempered than other dogs I've had or known.
Thank you J.B

I think it all depends on how you treat them and the attention they get.
My dogs have been around my kids ever since they where born and they are wonderful with them.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:04 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Thank you J.B

I think it all depends on how you treat them and the attention they get.
My dogs have been around my kids ever since they where born and they are wonderful with them.
I totally agree
Old 11-18-2010, 11:01 PM

Pitbulls are usually less likely to attck humans then other dogs... But there agressive as hell to other dogs from my expierience... I love pitbulls but hate pitbulls owners who think that there dog can take a Lion or grizzly bear cus of how much "game" they have... Its just a dog...
Old 12-08-2010, 10:55 PM
rearnakedchoke

vick leading the pro bowl voting ... looks like a lot of people forgive him

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp
Old 12-08-2010, 11:39 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
vick leading the pro bowl voting ... looks like a lot of people forgive him

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp
I hope he wins the Super Bowl