Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-05-2009, 02:18 PM
hizo64

Default St. Pierre's comments on Matt's comments!

Toward the end of the article, kinda angers me what he says.
http://sherdog.com/news/news/st-pier...-my-life-16065
Old 02-05-2009, 02:32 PM
KevinD

If he feels like he did nothing wrong its understandable that he is a little pissed. That is why it is of paramount importance for the comission to investigate and see if he did something wrong and then to make conclusions after that. Clearly this is not over by a long shot.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Stump Rules!

Uh oh! Them there are fightin' words

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Administrator

I don't really want to go to Sherdog to read this, so what does he say?
Old 02-05-2009, 03:10 PM
que

“I don’t know what to say,” he told the “Beatdown” hosts. “The next fight day they just have to check me. I have nothing to hide. It pisse[s] me off a little bit. It’s like people are jealous or something… I’m not going to talk bad. I don’t mind. Everything comes up and down in life. I think Matt Hughes is trying to find excuses now for going on the way down. I don’t know.”
Old 02-05-2009, 03:10 PM

Good on him for coming out aggresive!
Old 02-05-2009, 03:14 PM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

Georgy, can get mad all he wants. This vaseline thing will follow him around for his whole carreer. Its a shame really. I think he is a little jealous of Matt's status in the UFC as legend and future Hall a famer also. If someone put **** on my back I would know about it. Not like it a uniform and he cant feel the grease.
GreaSeP get over yourself .
Old 02-05-2009, 03:14 PM
mikthehick

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
“I don’t know what to say,” he told the “Beatdown” hosts. “The next fight day they just have to check me. I have nothing to hide. It pisse[s] me off a little bit. It’s like people are jealous or something… I’m not going to talk bad. I don’t mind. Everything comes up and down in life. I think Matt Hughes is trying to find excuses now for going on the way down. I don’t know.”
Well, some say ya can't be on top forever.....while I can see why he'd be pissed about the accussations, I don't understand why he made this comment about MH...it's kinda sickening to read that.

I dunno, maybe people are jealous. Won't be the last time we'll hear about it.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by que

I like GSP.. he is #4 or 5 on my top 10.. at least 2 behind Matt Hughes.. depending on my mood.. But to say Matt is trying to find an excuse for losing.. on a fight that is "how old"? You get a big ol' "FU" Georgey.. Matt said he "felt greasy".. that's not an admission of why he lost to him.. not at all.. just a statement of opinion.. FU GSP.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

If I were GSP, I'd respond the same way.