Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-27-2010, 08:28 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Don't get me wrong, I love Italians, but I also love to laugh at Guido's. I grew up in a house with my step-dad and brother who are full blooded Italians, and their names are both Guido. So I get a culture pass...

Bloodstain definitely has the "I just got done watching Rocky" mentality.
Rocky never drank a juice barrel though, He probably stole it from a little kid on the way over lol.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:34 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
My gosh, some of those pictures were gross.....
Like the one comment on YouTube says...all I saw were carrots

Old 10-27-2010, 08:38 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Rocky never drank a juice barrel though, He probably stole it from a little kid on the way over lol.
I get that the guy is just trying to be funny, but he just annoys me. He's like mixing Andrew Dice Clay with Andy Dick.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I love Italians, but I also love to laugh at Guido's. I grew up in a house with my step-dad and brother who are full blooded Italians, and their names are both Guido. So I get a culture pass...

Bloodstain definitely has the "I just got done watching Rocky" mentality.
For real? My mom's full-blooded Italian (born & raised) also, and she does not always appreciate my sense of humor.

Where's DonnaMaria?
Old 10-27-2010, 09:16 PM

I looked up guido and found this definition by Urban Dictionary. It definitely fits the guys in the video links and on some of these reality tv shows (Jersey Shores, Jerseylicious...)

Urban Dictionary:

guido - A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area. WARDROBE: tight zipper shirts, tracksuits, designer jeans, fuzzy kangol hats, tiny hoop earrings, fake gold chains, and related Euro-trash garb and tacky cheese-wear. NATURAL HABITAT: Known to frequent Tri-State area malls looking for club gear to waste their week's pay on (most likely spotted shopping at "Bang Bang" in Staten Island). During the day when not at their food delivery, telemarketting, or construction job, can be located at their local gym tanning or lifting weights. Can be found nightly at mainstream danceclubs they read about online (SF, Webster Hall, Etc.). Most notable for cruising the Jersey shore in an old car (Honda, Mustang, etc.) which has been tinted, painted and sports $1,000-$3,000 rims in a feeble attempt to look like new. Guido cars usually have a boomin' system through which cheesy music like freestyle, commercial club/trance and hip-hop (anything KTU plays) is loudly blasted. GENETIC LINKS: Directly related to modern day urban-guidos, A.K.A. "wiggers," A.K.A. "wegros;" urban-guidos are white males who once exhibited the traits referenced above, but have now instead opted to keep it unreal, with wardrobes consisting of clothes from labels like FUBU and Rocawear which they bought on sale at Macy's. These individuals still listen to the same music and drive the same type of car as their predecessor; it is...

Old 10-27-2010, 09:24 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
For real?
Yes.

Old 10-27-2010, 11:14 PM
logrus

Quote:
Like the one comment on YouTube says...all I saw were carrots

Those are bad, the funniest ones were those two guys in the video with there prom dates.

While on the subject, whats with all these guidos kissing the camera and giving pouting looks. ?

I only ask cause your immune to Guido stereotyping lol.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:50 PM
Chris F

A real Italian would slap the stupid out of their mouth and send them home with more than a fat lip. But of course I am a bit biased. Every people group has their posers and their hosers, its a fact of life
Old 10-27-2010, 11:57 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
A real Italian would slap the stupid out of their mouth and send them home with more than a fat lip. But of course I am a bit biased. Every people group has their posers and their hosers, its a fact of life
This is true.

As I said earlier, I lived with a couple REAL Guido's and they are nothing like today's "Jersey Shore Guidos". My stepbrother would power bomb the gel out of their hair and show em' what a real "situation" is.

Last edited by J.B.; 10-28-2010 at 01:50 AM. Reason: needed to add a "situational" stare...
Old 10-28-2010, 12:00 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Those are bad, the funniest ones were those two guys in the video with there prom dates.

While on the subject, whats with all these guidos kissing the camera and giving pouting looks. ?

I only ask cause your immune to Guido stereotyping lol.
That is the age old question my friend...

It's right up there with "why do Juggalos pretend they are killer clowns and paint their face?", and "what are EMOs so emotional about when most of them haven't even hit puberty yet?"