Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 12-18-2010, 01:26 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

You Laker fans will appreciate this...

The other day I heard Obama met Kobe and told him that he thinks Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls may have his number...

Kobe responded by saying; "If he calls, I'll be sure to pick up after the fifth ring"...

That is some epic Obamapwn right there, and it's not a joke, it's totally true...lol
Old 12-18-2010, 04:38 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post

The other day I heard Obama met Kobe and told him that he thinks Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls may have his number...

Kobe responded by saying; "If he calls, I'll be sure to pick up after the fifth ring"...

That is some epic Obamapwn right there, and it's not a joke, it's totally true...lol
Old 12-18-2010, 05:25 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
Kobe is one sick mofo....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FpzQiERt8I
Old 12-18-2010, 10:36 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Suns just traded off J-Rich and Hedo for Vince Carter

Magic also picked up Gilbert Arenas

Crazy
Old 12-19-2010, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Suns just traded off J-Rich and Hedo for Vince Carter

Magic also picked up Gilbert Arenas

Crazy
desperation move just for the sake of making a move.... Not to mention when dwight gets in foul trouble like he always does they have no backup center.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:40 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
desperation move just for the sake of making a move.... Not to mention when dwight gets in foul trouble like he always does they have no backup center.
I could care less about the Magic. Although I actually think it could be a good trade for both teams, but definitely good for the Suns no matter what.

Suns got rid of Hedo, who is a stat-cancer in this system, and he is grossly overpaid anyway. Now, he will probably be a better fit back in Van Gundy's system where he can take more shots off the dribble. He also won't be under as much pressure to produce rebounds with Howard at center. Not to mention the obvious fact that Hedo has actually had success in Orlando before.

We lose Richardson, which does kinda suck, but we pick up Vince Carter and the Suns training staff has actually shown over the years that it can do wonders for veteran players. Suns also get Pietrus and Gortat from Orlando which beefs up our size department, not to mention a first round draft pick next year and about 4 million bucks in cash.

Good deal for Phoenix IMO.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:

Funny story, but coming from Obama well... In one ear out the other..
Old 12-20-2010, 11:24 PM

Quote:
I could care less about the Magic. Although I actually think it could be a good trade for both teams, but definitely good for the Suns no matter what.

Suns got rid of Hedo, who is a stat-cancer in this system, and he is grossly overpaid anyway. Now, he will probably be a better fit back in Van Gundy's system where he can take more shots off the dribble. He also won't be under as much pressure to produce rebounds with Howard at center. Not to mention the obvious fact that Hedo has actually had success in Orlando before.

We lose Richardson, which does kinda suck, but we pick up Vince Carter and the Suns training staff has actually shown over the years that it can do wonders for veteran players. Suns also get Pietrus and Gortat from Orlando which beefs up our size department, not to mention a first round draft pick next year and about 4 million bucks in cash.

Good deal for Phoenix IMO.
yeah but vince carter isnt the medical marvel that grant hill has become.... idk how a 38 year old guy can guard the best player on a team then still average 15-16 points a game on limited shots.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:22 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
yeah but vince carter isnt the medical marvel that grant hill has become.... idk how a 38 year old guy can guard the best player on a team then still average 15-16 points a game on limited shots.
This is true...but I am still excited.

At best, Carter looks good and we work out an extension that is reasonable.

At worst, he sucks and we buy him out of his 18 million dollar contract for the 4 million guaranteed, and it's basically a wash after the extra cash Orlando gave us.

We also got Pietrus and Gortat, and Gortat is pretty damn excited to be here. They had the press conference here today, and he brought a nice attitude and seemed like he was ready to make the most of this opportunity to play along with Steve Nash, hopefully he does.

Either way, we lose that friggin Turkaglu contract...thank God.

Tonight we got the Spurs...and we are 3 men short...this oughtta be fun...lol
Old 12-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Miss Foxy

This is what us LAKERS fans play!! Tonight I will roll up to the Staples Center to represent my boys!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDBgd4d4sN0