Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 11-30-2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Pau Gasol is ticking me off.. He's so scared of everyone and needs to have a lil more Artest like behavior!! My Lakers need to get it together!! We will though!!
my man jokim noah was bullying him around last week... If shannon brown didnt go crazy from 3 we would of won that game... He still a top 2 center/pf whatever postition hes playing this year.... mr kardashian has been really good this year for you guys though
Old 11-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
my man jokim noah was bullying him around last week... If shannon brown didnt go crazy from 3 we would of won that game... He still a top 2 center/pf whatever postition hes playing this year.... mr kardashian has been really good this year for you guys though
Lol!! Yes Lamar has been pretty good!! Shannon Brown is a bad mo'flo love him!! I am very impressed with Steve Blake as well this year peace out Farmar!! I need to get a whistle and make Gasol rough he's such a goober!! He's scared of his own shadow
Old 12-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Miss Foxy

I am sad that Sasha is now with the Nets..
Old 12-17-2010, 07:55 AM

Quote:
I am sad that Sasha is now with the Nets..
he can join his fellow bench scrub farmar lol i wouldnt miss him... Lakers upgraded alot over them with blake and barnes

ps noah is out 10 weeks for the bulls :(
Old 12-17-2010, 02:45 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Pau Gasol is ticking me off.. He's so scared of everyone and needs to have a lil more Artest like behavior!! My Lakers need to get it together!! We will though!!
Pau is badass .. but that's his game .. with bynum back now, pau is gonna be more the finesse guy that he is .. so get used to it ... one of the most underrated players in the league
Old 12-17-2010, 03:32 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

JB isn't too happy about where the Suns have been headed...

I'm happy for Amar'e though, and have been keeping up with the Knicks as much if not more than Phoenix or Chicago right now. I hope the Knicks get Melo and come out of the East (unless it's against the Bulls that is). I would really like to see Amar'e win, even though I'm pissed he's not here in Phoenix.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
he can join his fellow bench scrub farmar lol i wouldnt miss him... Lakers upgraded alot over them with blake and barnes

ps noah is out 10 weeks for the bulls :(
Lmao!! Everyone tells me that!! haha!! My fave player though is Ron Ron!!! He's just as crazy as me!!
Old 12-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
Pau is badass .. but that's his game .. with bynum back now, pau is gonna be more the finesse guy that he is .. so get used to it ... one of the most underrated players in the league
I am so glad Andrew is back!! We need him big time!! Now if we can get Lamar to act more like a center!!!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Awretchsaved

Quote:
I am so glad Andrew is back!! We need him big time!! Now if we can get Lamar to act more like a center!!!!!
I think we need to let Bynum go. Don't get me wrong, I like him. He is solid. But, he is ALWAYS injured.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
I never denied Gasol is a good player.. However he gets tossed around the court like a little girl!! He needs to get more defense up in there!!