Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Country Breakfast

Default Lesnar and The Undertaker Have Heat??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biFXPxWdKAE

Old 10-24-2010, 05:36 PM
Country Breakfast

Looks like we got the next Wrestlemainia main event.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Chris F

Brock must be a real turd if Mark even has issues with him. Mark is by far the most class act in the sports entertaiment genre. When I did a WWF show mark talked to me for a long time about the ins and outs of the biz and who and where to avoid. He is a great guy. I hear even Dana White commented on the altercation. Maybe someone can get that video. My CPU won't pull it up.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:46 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Love me some Undertaker...that was awesome...

"Wanna do it?"

Dana White: "We don't do freakshows"

Dana White: "At UFC 130, we will be seeing Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar"
Old 10-24-2010, 06:53 PM
logrus

Hes a nice guy, met him a long time back in Chicago.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:13 PM

Here's Matt and The Underatker after a title fight (Sherk I think)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXIJTF-tWx4

[
Old 10-25-2010, 03:53 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

LOL, weird.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:31 PM
rearnakedchoke

isn't taker a bjj blackbelt?
Old 10-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Chris F

It seems WWE has used this stare down to their advantage. Vince is spreading internet rumors Brock will be Takers last match at Wrestlemania. However it is more than highly unlikely that will happen. Mark is having shoulder surgery and it is unknown if he will even be at wrestlemania. You know Vince could not pass up a chnace like that. But in this day and age who is ot say it is not a work and Dana and Vince have a scheme in the back of their diaboilical minds.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:22 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
It seems WWE has used this stare down to their advantage. Vince is spreading internet rumors Brock will be Takers last match at Wrestlemania. However it is more than highly unlikely that will happen. Mark is having shoulder surgery and it is unknown if he will even be at wrestlemania. You know Vince could not pass up a chnace like that. But in this day and age who is ot say it is not a work and Dana and Vince have a scheme in the back of their diaboilical minds.
I've read lots of stuff too. Like Dana and Shane-O-Mac are close and have been talking or a while. Who knows?

Personally, I think the Wrestlemania rumors are just smoke too. I don't doubt that Vince would make a play for it, but I just don't see Brock biting. If I remember correctly, Brock burned some bridges when he left the WWE, and I think he would feel like he ran away from MMA after getting beat up. Not to mention, Brock has made it clear that he wants to take time off, and going on the road with the WWE's traveling circus to promote probably isn't what he had in mind. Although, if the rumor is true that Vince did in fact make an offer to Brock, I'm sure it was a generous one.

Unless there is some big diabolical scheme between UFC and WWE, which I also highly doubt, we can be sure that Dana and the Fertita's will attempt to talk Brock out of anything like that. I don't see them being comfortable with Lesnar selling PPV's for anybody else, and I don't see them wanting to be associated any more closely to Pro-Wrestling because it's something they have worked hard to escape over the last decade.

Besides....who jobs in that match? I would be pissed if they broke the streak, and I don't think Lesnar would wanna lose again, even if it is staged.