Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-25-2010, 06:26 PM
TDPARKASH

I think most get where i was going with this, Mexican American is what i believe he refers to himself as.

Anyhow, this is great for Dana, but watching that post-fight press conference, i can't but help him seem kind of dissapointed here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntereo View Post
Cain is an American, born and raised.
before you defend the obvious train of logic behind refering to him as mexican make sure you dont want to change GSP to French, Rua to Spanish, Silva to Portuguese and Edgar to English
Old 10-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

How is Representation of only Two Continents, classed as "Global"

?

You have two North Americans, One Meso American, and a Latin American...you dont have a European, an African, an Asian, an Oriental, A Russian, or an Australian.

When you have Five Titles, held by Five Different people on Five different Continents...then you will be Global.

What you really need is a French Man, an American, an English Person, and a Russian....then you'll have pretty much a UN security council

or...you could have a German, a Japanese, an Italian, and a Korean, and a man from the bulkans...then you will have the Axis of evil

but you dont have four people of the Americas, and claim to have a Global representation
Old 10-26-2010, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

?

You have two North Americans, One Meso American, and a Latin American...you dont have a European, an African, an Asian, an Oriental, A Russian, or an Australian.

When you have Five Titles, held by Five Different people on Five different Continents...then you will be Global.

What you really need is a French Man, an American, an English Person, and a Russian....then you'll have pretty much a UN security council

or...you could have a German, a Japanese, an Italian, and a Korean, and a man from the bulkans...then you will have the Axis of evil

but you dont have four people of the Americas, and claim to have a Global representation
I dont think we will see the French Guy anytime soon because he will just keep giving up and surrendering
Old 10-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I dont think we will see the French Guy anytime soon because he will just keep giving up and surrendering
there have been a few...does anyone remember Jess Liaudin?? He was actually quite nice to me
Old 10-26-2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
there have been a few...does anyone remember Jess Liaudin?? He was actually quite nice to me
cheick kongo?

The french are actually really good thai boxers and kick boxers...

But i agree with you no one even touch the states or brazil when it comes to mma... Even in Brazil where people thing everyone is a mma fighter it really isnt that popular... Nothing like in the USA.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
cheick kongo?

The french are actually really good thai boxers and kick boxers...

But i agree with you no one even touch the states or brazil when it comes to mma... Even in Brazil where people thing everyone is a mma fighter it really isnt that popular... Nothing like in the USA.
Cheick Kongo has a strange sense of Humour you know.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:47 PM
TDPARKASH

I hope the global comment wasn't this wasn't taken too literally.........

I think most people know where i was going with this, In terms of a European champion, i think it will come with time as well (and improved wrestling)

Quote:

?