Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

[QUOTE=bj44;139158] Ricco rodriguez QUOTE]

I've met him, he seemed nice
Old 10-22-2010, 03:14 PM
KevinD

I am a Brock fan and hope he wins. But if I were to bet on this fight, I would place my money on Cain. I really like his striking. Good power, excellent combos, quickness, good footwork, and I think enough wrestling to keep this on its feet. I predict Cain will hurt Brock with strikes standing, take Brock down and tko Brock with strikes from top position. Basically a replay of Round 1 from the Carwin fight except, Cain will not run out of gas. I hope I am wrong, but I think Cain takes it.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:39 PM
sunshine_jkd

I actually believe cain is very capable of winning this fight. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he won via stoppage. Wouldn't surprise me if Brock won either,...but just saying I think Cain will give Brock a real run for his money. Guess we will see tomorrow!!
Old 10-22-2010, 04:13 PM

I Think this is going to be a sick a$$ fight! I like both guys but I think Brock will take this via GNP in the 2nd or 3rd.

Whoever wins is a O.K with me.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:01 PM
billwilliams70

Did you know that if Brock wins, he'll be the first UFC HW champion to defend the title three consecutive times? I just read that in the link below.......pretty interesting stuff.

Later.

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/stor...gel-mma-102210
Old 10-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Maldonado136

I think cain can give brock problems but they wont be any problems that he cant solve. I think cain is durable enough to not get finished in this fight and so I see brock winning a well fought decision.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:35 AM
Hughes fanboy

After seeing Brock at the weigh ins DWARFING Cain in both size and muscle mass I can hardly imagine Cain taking this fight.

Brock is no Chieck Kongo or Ben Rothwell. Nobody Cain has beaten comes near Brock's ability.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 10-23-2010, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
After seeing Brock at the weigh ins DWARFING Cain in both size and muscle mass I can hardly imagine Cain taking this fight.

Brock is no Chieck Kongo or Ben Rothwell. Nobody Cain has beaten comes near Brock's ability.
I agree Vizion.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post

Brock is no Chieck Kongo or Ben Rothwell. Nobody Cain has beaten comes near Brock's SIZE.
Fixed it for ya.

I think Cain is going to knock Bock out and end Brocktober.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:08 PM
cds

Here are my thoughts.....

I give cain a 60% chance of winning if(most likely by TKO/strikes....or Stoppage due to GNP)....IF....He can stuff Brocks takedowns and can handle Brocks power in the clinch/transitions......If not and Brock can get the takedown with out to much damage and can control/overpower Cain then I would give Brock the 60% chance...(Brock would end it with GNP)...I really dont see this fight going the whole 5 rounds(unless they both decide to not fight like Mir and Crocop did).

.....One big unknown is: How good is Cain of his back with a guy the size of Brock on top of him?

....and I still think that Brock is afraid to be hit in the face and will run when Cain opens up on him....very similar to Carwin.