Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-26-2010, 11:51 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
You are absolutely correct on a a lot of points, and there are a lot of good things and bad things associated with all era's in history. Although, without a time-machine, we are stuck here and just like humans of past and humans of the future, we learn to adapt and make the best of things. I wouldn't say your skills are meaningless in this day and age, you just have to find the proper way to channel them.
But I cant be arsed to do that

I'm lazy

I mean...I am actually very pleased with my extra cirrciular activities recently I just wish they would make me money
Old 10-27-2010, 12:00 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
But I cant be arsed to do that

I'm lazy

I mean...I am actually very pleased with my extra cirrciular activities recently I just wish they would make me money

I spent 10 years going all over and playing in a band, was close to a few deals, played in front of large crowds, and met more people than I could ever possibly remember. If I had would have given up because of money, I wouldn't have made it 3 years, and I was dead-set for a long time on a full time career playing music, either in my own group or as a studio musician/producer. If you love what you do, you gotta stick with it, through the good times and bad.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:44 AM
BoneDoc

J.B. and Tyburn, you guys have so much time on your hands and hit so many rabbit trails, it blows my mind.

Tyburn, get your siggies up. I'm curious to see how you will show off 2 in a row.