Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 12-09-2010, 09:53 AM
wavetar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
nice .. if i wait for the show to come to toronto, that's if i get tickets ... a 10 minute drive to the ACC or Roger's Centre will work out well for me ...
So, April it is for you then!! I lived in Toronto for 6 years...would've preferred flying in for that one & visiting friends while I was at it. The Rogers Center is going to be crazy! I believe WrestleMania VI still holds the attendance record there? I was there for that one back in '90...65000+ people...I think it will be broken.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:16 PM
wavetar

Wow, the weigh-ins were a lot of fun! Several thousand people showed up, and we just about booed Koscheck out of the arena! Pretty well everyone was giving the double middle finger salute. Even he looked a little shocked at the level of animosity towards him. I couldn't even hear him when he tried to talk with Rogan.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavetar View Post
Wow, the weigh-ins were a lot of fun! Several thousand people showed up, and we just about booed Koscheck out of the arena! Pretty well everyone was giving the double middle finger salute. Even he looked a little shocked at the level of animosity towards him. I couldn't even hear him when he tried to talk with Rogan.
Nice!!!
Old 12-11-2010, 12:08 PM
cubsfan47

Hey I am buying this PPV just to be able see the crowd behavior.

Ofcourse onSunday I will probably also be watching "Tables, Ladders, and Chairs"