Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 11-10-2010, 02:35 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

24/7 Episode 3:

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLVgSq0H7vM
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eiM2cDRZ1c
Old 11-10-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

As if I didn't already think Margarito was a big enough piece of **** for fighting with loaded gloves, now he's mocking Freddie Roach's Parkinson's Disease? What a ****ing piece of ****! I hope Pac hits Margarito so hard that he suffers from Parkinson's later in life as well. **** Brandon Rios too.

Karma is coming for both of them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPNkN...ayer_embedded#!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
As if I didn't already think Margarito was a big enough piece of **** for fighting with loaded gloves, now he's mocking Freddie Roach's Parkinson's Disease? What a ****ing piece of ****! I hope Pac hits Margarito so hard that he suffers from Parkinson's later in life as well. **** Brandon Rios too.

Karma is coming for both of them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPNkN...ayer_embedded#!
Seconded. If he somehow comes out of Saturday night with a win I hope he gets fed to Floyd. fing piece of s and Rios is a c too.

Apologies for the anger!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 PM

They both showed their true colors. I hope Manny beats Plasterito into a living death.

[
Old 11-10-2010, 08:03 PM
rearnakedchoke

what a couple of douchebags ... LOL ... margarito gonna get a whoppin ... pac should wear an "I support SB 1070" shirt to the ring .... and after he wins .. celebrate with a burrito and corona ...
Old 11-10-2010, 09:21 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

I don't always like to be bold in predictions, because that's usually when the unthinkable happens...

but... I think Tony is gonna get whooped so bad at Cowboys Stadium, people are gonna think Wade Phillips is his corner-man.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:40 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

LOL, I love this photo!

Old 11-11-2010, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I don't always like to be bold in predictions, because that's usually when the unthinkable happens...

but... I think Tony is gonna get whooped so bad at Cowboys Stadium, people are gonna think Wade Phillips is his corner-man.

LOL!!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post

LOL, I overlooked your statement. Yes, I agree. He decided to make this personal and you can be sure Pac will go for the kill. Say goodnight early for Margarito.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:18 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

I don't wanna come off as sounding rude, because that's not my intentions...however, seeing as how the comments from Marg and Rios got so much attention, and they subsequently apologized, I just figured it should be said... Freddie Roach kinda had that coming to him.

Roach is a great trainer, and I have praised him numerous times for his talents and accomplishments, but the truth is that Freddie talks a lot of s**t.

Granted, he is justified in trashing Marg for the wraps, but we have been there, done that. You can't have Manny sit there and say we need to give him a second chance, then also tear him apart every time the media asks about the wraps. I get it though, it's all part of the hype and Marg makes for a good "bad-guy" in this fight, but this is still what happens when you keep running your mouth about people. They start talking s**t right back. Hell, I've personally been a part of, and watched it happen right here on this forum, it's no different.

It was definitely in poor taste to make jokes about a condition that anybody in this sport could end up with, but thats hardly the reason I will be cheering for Manny on Saturday. Bottom line, Antonio got caught doing something that is about as dirty as you can get in this sport. I personally put people who cheat with loaded gloves lower than I put guys who use PED's (I am also not saying Manny uses PED's, just making a comparison).