thanks rock! u da man
Old 11-01-2010, 12:30 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Pac/Marg 24/7 Ep 2:

1/2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iONf95qHB04
2/2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeXTKcixAiw
Old 11-01-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Pacquiao will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight (11/1/10).
Old 11-01-2010, 05:09 PM

I use to not care about Margarito but Im kind of liking him now He seems like a cool dude and very humble.

Is it jut me or is all the winning and bitching from the Pacquiao camp starting to be annoying?
Old 11-01-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Pac should be taking Margarito seriously. Plaster of Paris or not, Margarito is a dangerous opponent and if Pac isn't taking him seriously, he could lose. I completely understand the concern from Pac's camp. I still think Pac will take him, but there's no reason to tkae Margarito lightly.

I'm tired of the whining from Margarito about the plaster of Paris in his hand wraps. As if he didn't have a clue. I agree with Pac when he said, does he think we're stupid?
Old 11-01-2010, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Pac should be taking Margarito seriously. Plaster of Paris or not, Margarito is a dangerous opponent and if Pac isn't taking him seriously, he could lose. I completely understand the concern from Pac's camp. I still think Pac will take him, but there's no reason to tkae Margarito lightly.

I'm tired of the whining from Margarito about the plaster of Paris in his hand wraps. As if he didn't have a clue. I agree with Pac when he said, does he think we're stupid?
Didn't you think it was funny when Margarito was getting hes hands wrapped and then out of nowhere he pulls out like a 12" x 12" piece of concrete and puts it on hes hand so they could wrap it

I think Pac will beat him in a decision. (It would be nice for Margarito to KO him though )

I also think its okay for Pac's camp to worry about him not giving hes 100% anymore and him just thinking about hes Congress. But its annoying to here them moan about it after every sentence they speak!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Didn't you think it was funny when Margarito was getting hes hands wrapped and then out of nowhere he pulls out like a 12" x 12" piece of concrete and puts it on hes hand so they could wrap it

I think Pac will beat him in a decision. (It would be nice for Margarito to KO him though )

I also think its okay for Pac's camp to worry about him not giving hes 100% anymore and him just thinking about hes Congress. But its annoying to here them moan about it after every sentence they speak!
LOL, he better not, Roach might call off the fight. You can be sure Roach is going to be VERY serious about it. I'd laugh a lot though!

Well, I can't say I blame his camp. It's a bit annoying, but at the same time, let's say you're working in a kitchen and you're unable to cook because one of the dishwashers isn't doing his part to help the team. Pac's being that guy right now.

It's a tough spot for everybody involved, but if the dishwasher wasn't washing dishes so I could have clean pots/pans, I'd be bitching all the time too.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
LOL, he better not, Roach might call off the fight. You can be sure Roach is going to be VERY serious about it. I'd laugh a lot though!

Well, I can't say I blame his camp. It's a bit annoying, but at the same time, let's say you're working in a kitchen and you're unable to cook because one of the dishwashers isn't doing his part to help the team. Pac's being that guy right now.

It's a tough spot for everybody involved, but if the dishwasher wasn't washing dishes so I could have clean pots/pans, I'd be bitching all the time too.
LOL HERE I FOUND THE LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeXTKcixAiw

CHECK OUT THE 1:50 MINUTE MARK
Old 11-02-2010, 05:06 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LOL HERE I FOUND THE LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeXTKcixAiw

CHECK OUT THE 1:50 MINUTE MARK
LOL, can't believe I missed that! I was driving while listening to it though so I wasn't able to watch any of it, just listening.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:29 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Pac will be featured on 60 Minutes this Sunday:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n7022083.shtml