Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 10-10-2010, 07:25 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Oh, I agree on both...

Now, when it comes to Vick...would you say he deserves a second chance? Or further-more, do you think he has actually acted in a way that would merit one?Vick served his time in prison and as far as I can tell, has behaved well(a few things have come up, but nothing that he has been proven to be directly involved in) he is working his way back up and is working hard, so I can be fine with that..I will never root for him, but I won't hate him either) so yes, I would say he deserved a second chance and is performing well during his chance

With Favre...this is actually not NEW news. There have been reports for years about him being involved in crazy stuff in Wisconsin. Also, there have already been 2 more women who have come forward and said he did the same thing to them...(although, in fairness sake, we know how that goes)

I hadn't heard about the other allegations, but in regards to your "we know how that goes" line, we said the same thing about Tiger and it turned out to be true..Women can just be gold diggers, but in some cases it can be the truth, and if it turns out to be true that he is basically a habitual cheater, then it would be hard to take his word over theirs
responses in red
Old 10-10-2010, 07:48 PM
logrus

I havent really heard much on it actually.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:53 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
I havent really heard much on it actually.
Really? Are Packers fans really over Favre? I know Rodgers is the younger, hotter, chick...but still....
Old 10-10-2010, 07:56 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
I hadn't heard about the other allegations, but in regards to your "we know how that goes" line, we said the same thing about Tiger and it turned out to be true..Women can just be gold diggers, but in some cases it can be the truth, and if it turns out to be true that he is basically a habitual cheater, then it would be hard to take his word over theirs
No doubt, and I'm not saying it wouldn't be true...but there are people who try to cash in on a person's celebrity status.

I won't make multiple examples, but I will make one....Michael Jackson. Anybody who doesn't see the facts in his cases already had their mind made up.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:58 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
No doubt, and I'm not saying it wouldn't be true...but there are people who try to cash in on a person's celebrity status.

I won't make multiple examples, but I will make one....Michael Jackson. Anybody who doesn't see the facts in his cases already had their mind made up.
agreed...I'm not saying Brett is guilty, I'm speaking if if's....I'll still hate him regardless, but that was formed way before this incident...I'll reserve judgment on this until all the facts come out, thats why i keep putting allegedly in parentheses
Old 10-10-2010, 08:03 PM
logrus

Quote:
Really? Are Packers fans really over Favre? I know Rodgers is the younger, hotter, chick...but still....
LoL, actually its not been on much here in Chicago, and the NFL network hasn't talked about it much. Also havent seen it on SC as well. But I havent been watching it much as of late.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:22 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
LoL, actually its not been on much here in Chicago, and the NFL network hasn't talked about it much. Also havent seen it on SC as well. But I havent been watching it much as of late.
That is crazy, but it really just come out of nowhere, kinda like the Sonnen deal.

I guess it broke on Thursday, and I was out basically all day, so I found out on Friday. I figured I would let somebody else break the news at first, but this forum has been like a ghost town the last couple days....
Old 10-10-2010, 08:25 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
agreed...I'm not saying Brett is guilty, I'm speaking if if's....I'll still hate him regardless, but that was formed way before this incident...I'll reserve judgment on this until all the facts come out, thats why i keep putting allegedly in parentheses
Brett's biggest fail (not pictures of his penis, I swear...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA86XC5QgFQ
Old 10-10-2010, 08:26 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Brett's biggest fail (not pictures of his penis, I swear...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA86XC5QgFQ
Old 10-10-2010, 08:42 PM
matthughesfan21

caption this photo

"Who you want, Erin Andrews or Suzy Kolber?