Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

This is so annoying! In the last 5 years, Rich has fought 13 times & 10 of those fights have been against nice guys of whom I'm a fan (Evan Tanner, Nate Quarry, David Loiseau, Anderson Silvax2, Matt Hamill, Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva, Vitor Belfort, Chuck Liddell). This is just getting stupid!
Old 10-06-2010, 01:02 PM
rearnakedchoke

the 205 division has a lot of fighters .. they are pitting jon jones v bader superbowl ... i personnally would have rather seen jones v. ace and bader v. forrest ... i really don't think it matters, as bones takes any of these guys
Old 10-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
the 205 division has a lot of fighters .. they are pitting jon jones v bader superbowl ... i personnally would have rather seen jones v. ace and bader v. forrest ... i really don't think it matters, as bones takes any of these guys
I agree. It would make more sense to pit one of these vets vs. an up-&-comer instead of forcing one of them to have their records marred.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:01 PM
hughesfan4life

rich and forrest are two of my favourite fighters,as is chuck,hence why it sucked to see the iceman k'od...this will be an awesome fight as both guys always put on good shows for the fans.....just pleeeease don't ask me who i wanna win..
Old 10-07-2010, 04:20 PM

Man this is tuff !!! My first two favorite fighters are Matt Hughes and rich Franklin. They are the reason i started watching MMA ever since I saw the first episode of The Ultimate Fighter 2. Forrest? well I been a fan ever since he fought Tito the first time, where he lost. Which i think he won by the way.

Even though its a tough call I want Forrest to win

I'm glad Forrest didn't have to fight Johnny BONES Jones.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:09 PM
billwilliams70

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
It sucks bro, but it's this way by design.

It's why we love the UFC and look at Boxing and the "evil" twin...
I agree.

Later.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:30 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i really don't think it matters, as bones takes any of these guys
You're joking right? I don't see him talking any of them. Well maybe Forrest. I'd have to see how he looks in a recent fight before I'd call that one. It's been a while since he's had a good one. Bader is on fire and Rich is too smart of a fighter.

Forrest vs Franklin will be interesting. I like both guys, but I think Rich will be getting his hand raised in the end. Forrest seems like he's lost his balls to the wall attitude. I agree a win over Tito isn't saying much (but it was awesome none the less).
Old 10-07-2010, 06:54 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
You're joking right? I don't see him talking any of them. Well maybe Forrest. I'd have to see how he looks in a recent fight before I'd call that one. It's been a while since he's had a good one. Bader is on fire and Rich is too smart of a fighter.

Forrest vs Franklin will be interesting. I like both guys, but I think Rich will be getting his hand raised in the end. Forrest seems like he's lost his balls to the wall attitude. I agree a win over Tito isn't saying much (but it was awesome none the less).
nah .. i like all four of them, but jones is too big for rich, too aggressive for forrest and too talented for bader ... and that is scary at just 23 ...
Old 10-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I want Rich Franklin to win