Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 10-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Proof of the Fall in creation

okay guys...firstly I must tell you that I dont believe in cooincidence....also whereas the following may not be true for every speicies of life, I find it fascinating that it was revealed to me when I was thanking GOD today.

The Eighth day of creation saw the fall and expulsion of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden. But what im interested in is what happened directly after they ate the forbidden fruit.

"Then the eyes of both of them were opened"

Now Christ used Sparrows to illustrate the worth of man. I have little finches to remind me of intrinsic value. These Finches mated and created new life. four tiny little life forms one day just appeared their egg shell dissapeared, eaten by the parents, and all taking place beneith the shadow of their wings.

Okay, so starting on the Seventh day of the Eldest Birds, the fifth day of the youngest. I did an inspection.

You will never guess what happened without fail on the Eighth day.

they opened their eyes
Old 10-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

you wanna know something else?

Birds really do EXACTLY whatsome of the psalms say about GOD protecting people. It talks about hiding under the shadow of the wing. Well Everytime I used to peer into the nest over the last week, Bonnie would stretch out her wing and cover her babies, when feeding, she would stand above them, but both wings would be out, almost surrounding the babies...and now that they are two big for her to brood...she litterally drapes her wings over them on a night time.

I have NEVER seen anything like it before in my whole entire life.

How she knows what she is doing I cant fathom.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Here is something else. Without eyes they just exist and do whatever their parents want. for example, ive seen the parents shifting the babies to turn them round and the likes...but now they have eyes its a different story

This morning, one of the babies showed signs of having a will of its own It made a conscious decision to do something, and then went out and did it...it could do what it wanted, because it could SEE where it was going. gave me a bit of a shock actually
Old 10-06-2010, 12:30 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Old 10-07-2010, 01:40 AM
Rochambeau

A lot of what you read is in the Bible is metaphorical! Whenever it was when I saw the video of the first baby being fed, it was great how one of the parents knew exactly what they were doing. Do they remember what their parents did when they were a babeh??
Old 10-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochambeau View Post
A lot of what you read is in the Bible is metaphorical! Whenever it was when I saw the video of the first baby being fed, it was great how one of the parents knew exactly what they were doing. Do they remember what their parents did when they were a babeh??
I doubt they remember much. They can be trained, but it takes a lot of effort and one must begin education really young.

I'd like to know how they know to sit on the eggs for two weeks, and then stop. I'd like to know how they know they can/must eat the egg shell after birth. I'd like to know how they know when to feed, and how much to feed...because they were regular as clockwork, and changed over a course of days as the chicks aged. I'd like to know why it takes eight days for the babies to open their eyes...I'd like to know why they get fully formed and feathered wings before any feathers on their rump, I'd like to know how they manage to change shape and grow so quickly.

Even if the Genesis week is metaphorical, its the pattern of it, that counts, I've had experience of GOD working this way through the liturgical cycle, that isnt even biblically based timewise. Its about patterns and number sequences, more then it is about strict occurance. for example, the number 40 just stands for a length of time...a little like the phrase "time passes" or for a season. Its not important whether the flood really took 40 days, or whether there really was 40 years given to the length of certain Judges who were classed as great, nor even important whether the israelites really did wander through a very small dessert for 40 years...the point is, for a period it rained, and it distroyed everything, for a good length of time, a GODly Ruller is permitted to rule, and the Israelites wandered around until the generation that pissed GOD off, all died.

So I am not concerned whether Genesis dates in this manner are accurate...the point is, on the Eighth Day, GOD says that Adam and Eves eyes were opened, and on the Eighth day, all my baby birds opened their eyes also. Its the sequence and timing thats important symbologically. I guess, the number 8.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Rochambeau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I doubt they remember much. They can be trained, but it takes a lot of effort and one must begin education really young.

I'd like to know how they know to sit on the eggs for two weeks, and then stop. I'd like to know how they know they can/must eat the egg shell after birth. I'd like to know how they know when to feed, and how much to feed...because they were regular as clockwork, and changed over a course of days as the chicks aged. I'd like to know why it takes eight days for the babies to open their eyes...I'd like to know why they get fully formed and feathered wings before any feathers on their rump, I'd like to know how they manage to change shape and grow so quickly.

Even if the Genesis week is metaphorical, its the pattern of it, that counts, I've had experience of GOD working this way through the liturgical cycle, that isnt even biblically based timewise. Its about patterns and number sequences, more then it is about strict occurance. for example, the number 40 just stands for a length of time...a little like the phrase "time passes" or for a season. Its not important whether the flood really took 40 days, or whether there really was 40 years given to the length of certain Judges who were classed as great, nor even important whether the israelites really did wander through a very small dessert for 40 years...the point is, for a period it rained, and it distroyed everything, for a good length of time, a GODly Ruller is permitted to rule, and the Israelites wandered around until the generation that pissed GOD off, all died.

So I am not concerned whether Genesis dates in this manner are accurate...the point is, on the Eighth Day, GOD says that Adam and Eves eyes were opened, and on the Eighth day, all my baby birds opened their eyes also. Its the sequence and timing thats important symbologically. I guess, the number 8.
I LOL'd.

Have you seen this??

http://www.unlockingthemysteryoflife.com/
Old 10-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochambeau View Post
I LOL'd.

Have you seen this??

http://www.unlockingthemysteryoflife.com/
No I have never seen that. Your bit in bold I actually got from a psalm which is spoken everyday in Matins. I remember it because it ends on a dour note.

"For Forty years I did loath that generation and did say, they are a people that do err in their hearts, for they have not known my ways, unto who I swore in my wrath, that they shall not enter into my rest"

Psalm 95....and the whole generation died off waiting in the desert to enter Israel.