Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-28-2010, 05:29 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default Mayweather vs Mosley REVISTED....

WATCH the whole thing before you talk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAC6o...yer_embedded#!

LOL, I misspelled the title....MODS help me out...

Last edited by J.B.; 09-28-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-28-2010, 06:13 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

MOney is all hype. He needs to fight tougher people in a more true weight divsion. I htought this was a great fight and he did what he needed to do to win bottom line. He is not much of a finisher but of course I am a HW boxing fan more than the little guys.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-28-2010, 01:10 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
MOney is all hype. He needs to fight tougher people in a more true weight divsion. I htought this was a great fight and he did what he needed to do to win bottom line. He is not much of a finisher but of course I am a HW boxing fan more than the little guys.
Mayweather is all talent, don't be mad cuz he knocked out Big Show.

Floyd beat the snot out of Mosley in the later rounds, he was doing WAY more than just gunning for a decision. Although, if guys don't finish they might as well be chopped liver, lol

What is a "more true" weight division?

I'm just bustin your balls, but seriously what more can the guy do? (besides not beating up women, waaka waaka waaka...)

Last edited by J.B.; 09-28-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-28-2010, 02:18 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

LOL, 2 edits and a misspelled thread title....and a Mayweather thread to boot...

JB is gettng too old for Bud Light...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-28-2010, 04:20 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I just never liked the guy from the get go. He has a great style in terms of fighting but it seems to be aimed more at out pointing then knocking out a guy. I wish I could remember wen I started to hate the guy but I can't.

Whats funny is I like watching the guy fight especially if the other guy poses a good match up cause I would like to see how Floyd handles it, but I don't find myself rooting for Floyd or the other guy 99% of the time lol.

Ohhh, here I cheered for Floyd....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtZpB...ext=1&index=30



Get go = Pro Career (eventually I will remember which fight it was lol)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-28-2010, 04:28 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

I Love to watch Floyd "BOX" I think it would be like Watching DaVinci paint or create one of his Masterpieces!

After all it is the sport of Boxing where you hit your opponent and score points, Where you outclass your opponent, where your suppose to take the least damage possible. Its not the swing for the fences, street fight where you throw and throw and get hit in the process sport.

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-28-2010, 04:32 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post

Ohhh, here I cheered for Floyd....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtZpB...ext=1&index=30





You are just trying to get me started about Olympic Boxing?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-28-2010, 04:34 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I Love to watch Floyd "BOX" I think it would be like Watching DaVinci paint or create one of his Masterpieces!

After all it is the sport of Boxing where you hit your opponent and score points, Where you outclass your opponent, where your suppose to take the least damage possible. Its not the swing for the fences, street fight where you throw and throw and get hit in the process sport.

The sport of Boxing and MMA needs more JavierDLC's.....

unless they are rooting for Chael Sonnen
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-28-2010, 05:04 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
The sport of Boxing and MMA needs more JavierDLC's.....

unless they are rooting for Chael Sonnen
LOL thanks JB

I don't know why I just think Chael is pretty funny and cool sometimes
Except when hes doing steroids
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-28-2010, 05:14 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LOL thanks JB

I don't know why I just think Chael is pretty funny and cool sometimes
Except when hes doing steroids
Chael is very funny...when he is doing real estate commercials, lol

The steroids thing sucks....obviously I'm not a huge fan of Sonnen, but that is bad for everybody.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.