Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Black Mamba

I love your avatar Rockdawg. That's probably my favorite episode from South Park, besides the world record crap one. "I'm the dude, the big bad dude, the hallway monitor!"
Old 02-28-2009, 06:38 PM
internationalharvester

yeah man around here.....ya gotta watch out for them Frederick boys, if your not careful they'll mess you up bad haha
Old 02-28-2009, 06:57 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mamba
I love your avatar Rockdawg. That's probably my favorite episode from South Park, besides the world record crap one. "I'm the dude, the big bad dude, the hallway monitor!"
Actually, it's based on Dog the Bounty Hunter, so he's saying, "I am the dog, the big bad doooooooog, the hallway monitor!" You're right though, those are 2 awesome episodes!

http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/

Remember "Beth, my bitch"? Well this is a photo of Dog and Beth below. If you've never seen it, it's a pretty sweet show! I didn't know Cartman's character was based on anything, but then I saw him in an interview with Glenn Beck. I began watching putting the show on my DVR.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Actually, it's based on Dog the Bounty Hunter, so he's saying, "I am the dog, the big bad doooooooog, the hallway monitor!" You're right though, those are 2 awesome episodes!

http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/

Remember "Beth, my bitch"? Well this is a photo of Dog and Beth below. If you've never seen it, it's a pretty sweet show! I didn't know Cartman's character was based on anything, but then I saw him in an interview with Glenn Beck. I began watching putting the show on my DVR.
Wow, I was off. I always thought he was saying "dude" or "dirt" for someone reason, it never sounded like he was saying Dog. I remember how they did Beth in that episode too, it was freakin funny. Her chest was all up in her face, it was too much. But Cartman was perfect as Dog.

I used to be a HUGE fan of the show, until that little scandel of Dog's came out. I still watch the show because Leland and Duane Lee are still my favorites, but I'm not so crazy about Dog.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:06 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Yes, but they are for the most part quiet.

We have a Bikers gang that actually inhabits the store carpark on a weekend when the store closes (its 24 hours through the working week) they sit in cars and on bikes under the sheltered two tiers, revving engines and playing music...but they dont really do much...they arent near enough a residential area to get complaints, the police just leave them alone since they dont opporate when the store is open, and they dont litter or vandilize

There is a gang of women that congregate around Macdonalds, but they are school children, by ten PM they've gone.

In Harrogate the one place to avoid at night is the gang of druggies that supposedly invade Valley Gardens

Nearby Bradford has terrific gangs in Manningham, formed almost exclusively of Asian males, that war against the BNP...they also have prostitutional issues so I hear. Its unwise to venture out of the Student Quarter past about 9pm alone.

There is a gang in Leeds..violent gang...dont know much about them, but they came to harrogate once, believed to be armed, and they smashed up several shops and the bus station if I remember rightly.

I think there is a gang culture in England, but its less previlent, its more underground, I think you gotta really be part of one, or be caught in the crossfire of a war to know they exist
Old 03-01-2009, 10:32 AM
billwilliams70

We have Al Qaeda over here.

Later.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70
We have Al Qaeda over here.

Later.
Mr Williams...
Old 03-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Moose

I grew up in the middle of nowhere, on the border of Douglas County. One day the FBI was at our house and checking out our cisterns and well. Someone mobsters from Chicago drove 4 or 5 hours south to dump pieces of bodies into random different places.

...I think it's pretty cool, that's what I call dedication.

In Springfield, Champaign, Bloomington, etc, you deal with wannabes and Chicago folk that moved because they were in danger or they had the law looking or them. Not saying that a wannabe isn't dangerous, because face it, any finger pulling the trigger of a SNS is a potential murderer.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:16 PM
BReal28

Im with danelle, southern california. LA is gang capital of the world. In my city of 300,000 we have 10,000 plus gang members. I live in a gang neighborhood, and Ive lost alot of friends to that lifestyle. I'm starting to volunteer at an anti-gang program that the city runs. We unfortunately have everything: crips bloods, ms13, 18th street, AB, not to mention surenos and local sets everywhere. It sucks, we need to clean up our streets here.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertboxerboy
in garrett we dont really have "home boy" gangs. We have more like emo gangs and stuff. Theres always fights going on a kid might get stabbbed every great while but thats about it. But about 20 minutes away in fort wayne theres alot of gangs. We used to likve about 3 blocks down from a place called Pontiac Street, wanna talk about battle zone?
Dud e I spent 10 years of my life living in Ft. Wayne. I lived on Fleming avenue in a pretty rough area south of Rudisill.
Pontiac street was freaking scary. there was a gang shooting a block away from a party I was at. We heard all the gunshots and thought it was fireworks. turned out that 4 or five people got killed.

Yeah, NYC has a lot of Gang activity, and the mob and whatnot...

[