Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-28-2009, 04:48 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Illegals targeted sheriff as gang initiation

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...gang-initiati/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-28-2009, 05:00 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

We have the MS-13 gang here in Houston. These are bad people. Killers!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-28-2009, 05:09 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
We have the MS-13 gang here in Houston. These are bad people. Killers!
Yeah, pretty much 2 kinds of Mexican gangs in the US.

La Eme (Mexican Mafia, Sureņos = Southern California based).
and
Nuestra Familia (Norteņos) based out of Northern California.

and where did it all start? Prison. Mexicans weren't in organized gangs before they started forming large prison gangs.

MS 13 = Mara Salvatrucha, mostly made up of guys from other countries below Mexico, El Salvadorans, Hondurans, Guatemalans, and Nicaraguans.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-28-2009, 05:16 AM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This kind of crap pisses me off. It seems that gangs are terrorists that should be targeted in our "war on terror." Let's protect our own borders and states first before we spend countless billions more on other countries.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-28-2009, 05:25 AM
timmyja
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

MS 13 is big around here in the Washington DC area, about 1200 miles away from the border. They were notorious for macheti attacks around this area in
Fairfax about two or three years ago.. I am glad that I have a concealed weapon permit.. they try that $hyte down this way...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-28-2009, 05:37 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Yeah, pretty much 2 kinds of Mexican gangs in the US.

La Eme (Mexican Mafia, Sureņos = Southern California based).
and
Nuestra Familia (Norteņos) based out of Northern California.

and where did it all start? Prison. Mexicans weren't in organized gangs before they started forming large prison gangs.

MS 13 = Mara Salvatrucha, mostly made up of guys from other countries below Mexico, El Salvadorans, Hondurans, Guatemalans, and Nicaraguans.
Yes, I've watched "Gangland" and they were showing the Nortenos and Surenos. Brutal!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-28-2009, 06:18 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Yes, I've watched "Gangland" and they were showing the Nortenos and Surenos. Brutal!
Yeah, good show.

They fight a lot in jail / prison
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Yeah, good show.

They fight a lot in jail / prison
And fling poo.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Yes, I've watched "Gangland" and they were showing the Nortenos and Surenos. Brutal!
they're only brutal because our government is too PC. if i were in charge, i'd shut down the borders by any means necessary (thanks Malcolm) and i'd send the military into the streets rounding up these "tough guys" dead or alive.

it's real simple, they have weapons, we don't, so they think they're tough. so, have the military use theirs. we talk about protecting our country? that would be protecting our country. i would say it would take 3 months to rid our country of all these gangs.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-28-2009, 05:09 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyja
MS 13 is big around here in the Washington DC area, about 1200 miles away from the border. They were notorious for macheti attacks around this area in
Fairfax about two or three years ago.. I am glad that I have a concealed weapon permit.. they try that $hyte down this way...
MS-13 is brutal, they are everywhere it seems, and they seem to kill just for the fun of it
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.