Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,997
Default TUF12 Demonstrates the UK is considered second class

well I'd LOVE to see TUF 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CotyokKNTAY
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-19-2010, 11:32 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Kinda annoying to have a group give your region token leadership but then completely ignore them & not take your thoughts & wishes into account when it comes to decision making time. Especially when you've got one man unilaterally making the decisions and he refuses to care about you. Almost makes you wan start a revolution or something.

O, o, I know! Next shipment of DVDs that come into your ASDA, toss them all in the river, call it the London TUF Party and proudly declare "No MMA action with our satisfaction!"


Or something like that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-20-2010, 12:33 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Kinda annoying to have a group give your region token leadership but then completely ignore them & not take your thoughts & wishes into account when it comes to decision making time. Especially when you've got one man unilaterally making the decisions and he refuses to care about you. Almost makes you wan start a revolution or something.

O, o, I know! Next shipment of DVDs that come into your ASDA, toss them all in the river, call it the London TUF Party and proudly declare "No MMA action with our satisfaction!"


Or something like that.





















Dont worry...three or four weeks from now, I shall arrive in London...and if I see the man, I shall confront him in person




Oh I Dare



"..Mr White, if I may, the briefest of words..."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-20-2010, 01:25 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post


Dont worry...three or four weeks from now, I shall arrive in London...and if I see the man, I shall confront him in person




Oh I Dare



"..Mr White, if I may, the briefest of words..."
Hahaha, sorry to be so calous to your wo, but the opportunity was too perfect.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-20-2010, 01:31 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Hahaha, sorry to be so calous to your wo, but the opportunity was too perfect.
Its a real Nusence, coz I wanted to watch Kyle Watson
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-20-2010, 02:57 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Its a real Nusence, coz I wanted to watch Kyle Watson
http://www.ultimatefighter.com/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:06 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
the videos wont work....its says "videos not available in your country" I told you that in the video

Cheers for watching

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:17 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
the videos wont work....its says "videos not available in your country" I told you that in the video

Cheers for watching

Sorry, I did my best & got through about the first 45 min of you complaining about terrestrial vs. Sky sports vs. Cable & then fell asleep drooling on my keyboard. Do you know how hard it is to clean saliva off of an iPad????




OK, so it's not that hard, you just need like some clorox wipes & you're good.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:26 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Sorry, I did my best & got through about the first 45 min of you complaining about terrestrial vs. Sky sports vs. Cable & then fell asleep drooling on my keyboard. Do you know how hard it is to clean saliva off of an iPad????




OK, so it's not that hard, you just need like some clorox wipes & you're good.
but it wasnt even ten mins long

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-20-2010, 03:41 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
but it wasnt even ten mins long

. . . are you sure?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.