Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 02-28-2009, 03:32 AM
Stump Rules!

Oh don't be a wuss. Suck it up soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
its the new coolest slang on the street. You need to get out more. it means emotional. A common context would be, "Ohhhh I don't like Dave because he is waayyyy to Emo."

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-28-2009, 03:37 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Yea Im pretty much over it ...
Old 02-28-2009, 03:45 AM
Blmfighter

Sorry guys, I did take the camera however with the three girls I never even got the camera out. I had two in the stroller and one in a pouch on my chest. Nate had his camera and I'm sure he got some good pictures. Has far as a Pirtle Tale, I will give it a try.

I get home from the gym grab the girls and drive out to the Interstate Center. When we arrive it was very cold and windy. I walk in and everyone is looking at the guy wearing a baby girl and pushing two others. I call Nate and and he found me. Then I see Todd and Shane, we walk over to the DrivenTV crew. We talk for a little bit and then I see Matt. Matt comes over and starts talking to my little girls. My oldest grace which is 3 was happy to meet the guy on the website.

I left shortly after that because it was after the girls bedtime. I know this is not much of a story so I hope the other guys can add to the story.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:49 AM
Stump Rules!

The girls saved you. We'll let you live. Boy you sure had your hands full!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blmfighter
Sorry guys, I did take the camera however with the three girls I never even got the camera out. I had two in the stroller and one in a pouch on my chest. Nate had his camera and I'm sure he got some good pictures. Has far as a Pirtle Tale, I will give it a try.

I get home from the gym grab the girls and drive out to the Interstate Center. When we arrive it was very cold and windy. I walk in and everyone is looking at the guy wearing a baby girl and pushing two others. I call Nate and and he found me. Then I see Todd and Shane, we walk over to the DrivenTV crew. We talk for a little bit and then I see Matt. Matt comes over and starts talking to my little girls. My oldest grace which is 3 was happy to meet the guy on the website.

I left shortly after that because it was after the girls bedtime. I know this is not much of a story so I hope the other guys can add to the story.

Old 02-28-2009, 03:59 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blmfighter

I get home from the gym After a rough 5 hour work out. Im preparing for my cover shot on vogue andgrab the girls and drive out to the Interstate Center. Traffic was pretty bad, but there has not been a road on earth that could keep me from seeing the country sage.When we arrive it was very cold and windy. Gale force winds ..... ice the size of golf balls falling all around. I shrug it off like Brittney does her clothes. I walk in and everyone is looking at the guy wearing a baby girl and pushing two others. All the girls wish they were with me, all the guys wish they were me.I call Nate and and he found me. He got lost a few times but I helped him through it. When I saw him he asked for a hug.Then I see Todd and Shaneand giggle at TODD's girlyness, we walk over to the DrivenTV crew. They wanted to film me and give me my own reality show, but .. I just don't want that life for my kids.We talk for a little bit and then I see Matt. The heavens open .. the once cold, dark windy day suddenly cleared up and in one brief moment life just seemed right.Matt comes over and starts talking to my little girls. My oldest grace which is 3 was happy to meet the guy on the website.

I left shortly after that because it was after the girls bedtime. Nate cried.I know this is not much of a story so I hope the other guys can add to the story.
THATS A GREAT FIRST TALE ... I helped a little ..

Last edited by Boomer; 02-28-2009 at 04:29 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:07 AM
Oddtodd76

ok ok ok!

Yes Aaron had his hands full! Wow! I give mad props to a guy that will take 3 daughters (all that are of a young age) out by himself! I couldn't hack it! The place was huge! You should have seen all of the dead animals! It was awesome! If there was any kind of animal that you wanted to see...it was there! Dead and stuffed! There was even a Beer! It was a half deer, half bear animal! It looked ferocious! It was actually shot and killed at the same resort I am staying at this year in Minnesota! Scary!!!!!
And of course, they had my weakness there...gun raffles! I am so addicted to trying to win guns, it is ridiculous! And everytime i turned around, I seen Nate and Shane staring at some booth girl. Man, I tell ya! I can't take these guys anywhere without them oogling some girl that is all done up!
Nate was taking about a million pictures. So, he should be posting them in the next couple of days. Poor Nate had no chair to sit in all day! He had to stand on the concrete floor all day! Man! What kind of slave driving boss does he have?!
After that, Shane and i rolled over to Famous Dave's for some bbq. I was so full. It was a long ride home.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:11 AM
Super Moderator

good stuff brotha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76
ok ok ok!

Yes Aaron had his hands full! Wow! I give mad props to a guy that will take 3 daughters (all that are of a young age) out by himself! I couldn't hack it! The place was huge! You should have seen all of the dead animals! It was awesome! If there was any kind of animal that you wanted to see...it was there! Dead and stuffed! There was even a Beer! It was a half deer, half bear animal! It looked ferocious! It was actually shot and killed at the same resort I am staying at this year in Minnesota! Scary!!!!!
And of course, they had my weakness there...gun raffles! I am so addicted to trying to win guns, it is ridiculous! And everytime i turned around, I seen Nate and Shane staring at some booth girl. Man, I tell ya! I can't take these guys anywhere without them oogling some girl that is all done up!
Nate was taking about a million pictures. So, he should be posting them in the next couple of days. Poor Nate had no chair to sit in all day! He had to stand on the concrete floor all day! Man! What kind of slave driving boss does he have?!
After that, Shane and i rolled over to Famous Dave's for some bbq. I was so full. It was a long ride home.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:12 AM
Stump Rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76
ok ok ok!

Old 02-28-2009, 04:14 AM
Blmfighter

Thanks Todd, I like to take my girls places with me. Boomer thanks for the help.

Did you win any of the guns? I wanted to get some of the beef jerky and forgot to get any.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:14 AM
Stump Rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
THATS A GREAT FIRST TALE ... I helped a little ..