Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 01-24-2009, 08:17 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
GSP does take roids
because if he didn't he would have a body like BJ?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
because if he didn't he would have a body like BJ?
No because I said so there is too many clues that point towards it
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Sugar Shane's Avatar
Sugar Shane Sugar Shane is offline
Tattoo Artist
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Who knows anymore??
Posts: 147
Default

Not that I totally dislike him after he disrespected me the last time I saw him, but Ultimate Grappling still has Tim Sylvia ranked in the top 5 heavyweights in the world!! Are you kidding me???? Top 5???? Even top 10 would be stretching it if you ask me. Oh well, maybe Big Tim can turn it around before he fades off into the sunset. Just my opinion of course, not hating on him, I respect him for getting in there and taking care of business, just not real impressed with his fighting for one, and his public personality secondly.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-24-2009, 11:54 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,778
Default

Shane what did he do to you?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Shane
Not that I totally dislike him after he disrespected me the last time I saw him, but Ultimate Grappling still has Tim Sylvia ranked in the top 5 heavyweights in the world!! Are you kidding me???? Top 5???? Even top 10 would be stretching it if you ask me. Oh well, maybe Big Tim can turn it around before he fades off into the sunset. Just my opinion of course, not hating on him, I respect him for getting in there and taking care of business, just not real impressed with his fighting for one, and his public personality secondly.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-25-2009, 12:03 AM
Sugar Shane's Avatar
Sugar Shane Sugar Shane is offline
Tattoo Artist
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Who knows anymore??
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Shane what did he do to you?
Well, we all know that Tim is a little arrogant, I would be too if I was the UFC Heavyweight champ 2 times running. I had met him before when I was in Iowa with my coach, Jason, and he was cool, we talked for a while, I got some pictures with him, hell I even got in on the shenanigans between him and Jason, cutting up and what not. Then I see him at a show in Clinton, Ia and ask him how training was going and what not, Jason was training for his UFC fight against Lauzon, so I asked Tim if he had been training with Jason and how he looked. Tim looks at me, looks me up and down, gives me a "get outta here kid" look and says "Jason who??" Okay keep in mind I have a black shirt on with big white letters saying "TEAM REINHARDT". I look down at my shirt, look at Tim, look down at my shirt and point and say "Reinhardt". Tim tells me "I dont train with him, he trains with me." Then waves me away with his hand. Okay, 1. I just bought your stupid sweatshirt that looks cheap anyway, but I want to support my favorite fighters, and 2. Can you not read??? I would be a little less offended if he was swamped with people, but it was just him sitting on a folding chair, my wife and I standing in front of him, and lets see, oh yeah......NO ONE ELSE WITHIN 100 FEET OF HIM!!!!!! Just rubbed me the wrong way and I will be less of a fan from here on out.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-25-2009, 12:16 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,778
Default

I'm sorry Shane.I had no idea. Did you call him a dick and punch him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Shane
Well, we all know that Tim is a little arrogant, I would be too if I was the UFC Heavyweight champ 2 times running. I had met him before when I was in Iowa with my coach, Jason, and he was cool, we talked for a while, I got some pictures with him, hell I even got in on the shenanigans between him and Jason, cutting up and what not. Then I see him at a show in Clinton, Ia and ask him how training was going and what not, Jason was training for his UFC fight against Lauzon, so I asked Tim if he had been training with Jason and how he looked. Tim looks at me, looks me up and down, gives me a "get outta here kid" look and says "Jason who??" Okay keep in mind I have a black shirt on with big white letters saying "TEAM REINHARDT". I look down at my shirt, look at Tim, look down at my shirt and point and say "Reinhardt". Tim tells me "I dont train with him, he trains with me." Then waves me away with his hand. Okay, 1. I just bought your stupid sweatshirt that looks cheap anyway, but I want to support my favorite fighters, and 2. Can you not read??? I would be a little less offended if he was swamped with people, but it was just him sitting on a folding chair, my wife and I standing in front of him, and lets see, oh yeah......NO ONE ELSE WITHIN 100 FEET OF HIM!!!!!! Just rubbed me the wrong way and I will be less of a fan from here on out.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-25-2009, 12:52 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,292
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
do you mean justin mccully?
Yes. Yes I do.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-25-2009, 01:13 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,292
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-25-2009, 02:31 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,778
Default

Tito Ortiz
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.