Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 09-06-2010, 03:26 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
If you watched West Coast Choppers, his reality show then you had a pretty good idea that it was probable. He does have a history of cheating. I really, really had high hopes that he would change for Sandra. However, his attitude then was he was all about self and no one dared even question him. He did what he wanted, when he wanted.
I will admit. I've never seen the show, and I don't doubt what you are saying. As I said, my real point in my original comment was more directed at not crapping on Sandra Bullock.

I was just reading more about the guy, apparently he claims to be a descendant of the REAL Jesse James, but he can't prove it...

What a tool.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:33 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I will admit. I've never seen the show, and I don't doubt what you are saying. As I said, my real point in my original comment was more directed at not crapping on Sandra Bullock.

I was just reading more about the guy, apparently he claims to be a descendant of the REAL Jesse James, but he can't prove it...

What a tool.
Well if Tiger remarries and cheats again, I doubt I will have much sympathy for the new wife. I feel bad for Sandra but I do feel like she had to know she was taking a huge chance. OR maybe she never watched the show. Or read magazines. Or talked to his friends.

Old 09-06-2010, 04:13 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Well if Tiger remarries and cheats again, I doubt I will have much sympathy for the new wife. I feel bad for Sandra but I do feel like she had to know she was taking a huge chance. OR maybe she never watched the show. Or read magazines. Or talked to his friends.

Tiger could buy like 50 Jesse James...so if Tiger's next wife get duped I'm sure she will find a way to get paid.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:22 AM

Quote:

I think she probably "saw" something in him that she thought was worthwhile for her to take a chance on. She was probably a novelty for him--so very different than the women he usually went with. I'm sure there were probably signs there of who he was, but for whatever reason(s) she overlooked them.

I'm reminded of a Maya Angelou quote: When people show you who they are, believe them, the first time.

Kat Von D says they've been friends for years so hopefully she's not kidding herself about him.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Okay, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on the first part but you lose all credibility with me on the second part for obvious reasons.
Same here.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Well Amy, I usually don't go for the super hot, amazingly successful, ridiculously rich type, but if that's what you want, then I guess I can sacrifice my personal preferences.

Ben, I think you win the MHF champ belt for funniest posts, hands down.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I think she probably "saw" something in him that she thought was worthwhile for her to take a chance on. She was probably a novelty for him--so very different than the women he usually went with. I'm sure there were probably signs there of who he was, but for whatever reason(s) she overlooked them.

I'm reminded of a Maya Angelou quote: When people show you who they are, believe them, the first time.

Kat Von D says they've been friends for years so hopefully she's not kidding herself about him.
Ahhh! My new life quote! If only I had learned this at around age 18~!
Old 09-07-2010, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
Ahhh! My new life quote! If only I had learned this at around age 18~!
I know. When I look back, I can see so clearly what was right in front of my eyes. Why didn't I believe it....the first time!

Damn hindsight!

Old 09-07-2010, 05:45 PM
que

that dude is a freakin pimp. cheats on his wife and another chick calls him "the one" before the trial is even over
Old 09-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
what did she expect?

it's her own fault.

tell the truth- was anyone surprised when jesse cheated? if you answer no, then obviously that's what you would expect from him, and the point sandra started dating him, it was her own fault because that is the type of guy jesse is, if she wanted a family, she should pick a family man, and jesse ain't it, i thought she was stupid for ever hanging with him, and i was right, and she is just reaping what she sowed,

i hate it for her, i always liked her, but still, jesse ain't no saint
Sorry it's not her fault. No one deserves to be cheated on.