Old 08-30-2010, 09:24 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Ohio State Buckeyes!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
I think the word you meant to use was "under" not "over". I know it was a typo. See under woud be indicated by the 04-05 season when Auburn was kept from the Championship over USC & Oklahoma. And now that all games Bush played in are going to have to be vacated, and Oklahoma wasn't undefeated that leaves Auburn (an SEC team) as the only undefeated team from that season. Stands to reason THEY should be the champions. And I'm not an Auburn fan.

The last 3 of 5 champions were from the SEC and should be they last 4 of 5.

Goodness I didn't think my blood pressure would go up until Saturday over football and look what you've done to me.

Once again I said their top 2 teams are always amazing but the rest of the conference is average. Last year Bama and Florida were amazing, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, Tenn, Auburn, South Carolina, Kentucky and Arkansas were all eh last year. Thats the way it always is in the SEC.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:32 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
I think the word you meant to use was "under" not "over". I know it was a typo. See under woud be indicated by the 04-05 season when Auburn was kept from the Championship over USC & Oklahoma. And now that all games Bush played in are going to have to be vacated, and Oklahoma wasn't undefeated that leaves Auburn (an SEC team) as the only undefeated team from that season. Stands to reason THEY should be the champions. And I'm not an Auburn fan.

The last 3 of 5 champions were from the SEC and should be they last 4 of 5.

Goodness I didn't think my blood pressure would go up until Saturday over football and look what you've done to me.

Excited to watch Ingram this year? O, wait . . .
Old 09-01-2010, 02:57 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Unless I missed some breaking news when I was in class all night, he is only out for the opener...Not that big of a deal, he would only play the first half anyways once they are up by 35 at the half
Old 09-01-2010, 01:32 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
Unless I missed some breaking news when I was in class all night, he is only out for the opener...Not that big of a deal, he would only play the first half anyways once they are up by 35 at the half
That's the last I heard too. Richardson is just as good though. Bama will be fine but I am hoping to see Ingram in action ASAP.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:42 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:32 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
Sorry, I had to.

yeah, I thin kit's only the opener, too. I just saw a quick headline & rushed over to mock Bama.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Rev

You have got to be smoking CRACK to say the SEC is over rated.(no offense, figure of speech)
Right now we have a few teams going through a transition period and will still be the toughest div. in the country.

Lord have mercy!! Who am I talking to?!?!? SEC over rated!!!???!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 11:49 PM
matthughesfan21

Ole Miss did the SEC proud this weekend haha....Still don't agree with the SEC being overrated though

Looking forward to boise state and Va tech tonight...if BSU wins this, it looks very likely to see them in the title game this season
Old 09-07-2010, 12:27 AM
BamaGrits84

Bama showed out playing 2nd and 3rd sting players! I was proud of the sec teams. Vols had the biggest spread of any game I've seen so far. They might be a factor this year.