Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 08-30-2010, 04:51 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
The violations issues regarding illegal contact with agents is a multifacet problem. 1 players can't work and can't get help to pay for their needs not covered by their scholoarships. If universities could give living cost scholarships to help some of these boys they'd be far less tempted to listen to what agents offer them. !
There's a huge difference between just giving these boys living expenses and seeing there families living in mansions and seeing them driving around in Range Rovers
Old 08-30-2010, 04:55 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

GO SUN DEVILS...USC IS GOING DOWN!
Old 08-30-2010, 04:57 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
GO SUN DEVILS...USC IS GOING DOWN!
You just love attacking my teams!! USC, LAKERS!!! Creep!! haha!!
Old 08-30-2010, 05:20 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
You just love attacking my teams!! USC, LAKERS!!! Creep!! haha!!

I actually don't hate USC, even though they are rivals of ours. USC is a great school with a great tradition for creating great players.

Now the Lakers....that's another story...but I'll take Kobe if you are trading him
Old 08-30-2010, 05:45 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
but I'll take Kobe if you are trading him
Gee JB what a kind, unselfish gesture.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:56 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
Gee JB what a kind, unselfish gesture.
Hey now, I would be willing to give them a 2nd round draft pick, some old basketballs, and maybe some gym towels.

I think Kobe would be a fair return on that investment.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Rev

ROLL TIDE!! Dont know if they will repeat but it will be close. As long as they beat LSU and Auburn, I will sleep just fine.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:51 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
ROLL TIDE!! Dont know if they will repeat but it will be close. As long as they beat LSU and Auburn, I will sleep just fine.

My son looks at a man wearing an LSU shirt at Sports Clips (where he get his hair cut) and dead serisous says to the man "What's your shirt say? LS Who?" I felt so bad that I laughed so hard then had to get own to my son for being "disrespectful" to an adult.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Max

The SEC is always overrated, their top 2 teams are always amazing but the rest of the conference is average. The best conference this year will be the Big 10 but I'm not sure if a team will be able to run the table in that league. By the way, I'm gonna call it now, Va Tech is gonna kill Boise State.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:31 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
The SEC is always overrated, their top 2 teams are always amazing but the rest of the conference is average. The best conference this year will be the Big 10 but I'm not sure if a team will be able to run the table in that league. By the way, I'm gonna call it now, Va Tech is gonna kill Boise State.
I think the word you meant to use was "under" not "over". I know it was a typo. See under woud be indicated by the 04-05 season when Auburn was kept from the Championship over USC & Oklahoma. And now that all games Bush played in are going to have to be vacated, and Oklahoma wasn't undefeated that leaves Auburn (an SEC team) as the only undefeated team from that season. Stands to reason THEY should be the champions. And I'm not an Auburn fan.

The last 3 of 5 champions were from the SEC and should be they last 4 of 5.

Goodness I didn't think my blood pressure would go up until Saturday over football and look what you've done to me.