Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-29-2010, 06:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
okay this isn't a controversy this time, as it all worked out, BUT if miss foxy or ufcfan2 had won the tie breaker, would they have won, even though they didn't get the actual fight correct? that wouldn't have worked so well if they had bj winning by ud, but it was actually edgar, see what i am saying?
Well...if They had said BJ by U Dec...and LC87 had said Frankie by Split Dec....which guess is closer?

Frankie...because even though he said split decision...he at least got the prediction correct, not just the tie break.

Now if LC87 had not existed and Miss Foxy and UFCfan2 both said BJ Penn by Decision...then I would defer to the person who made the prediction first.

That sort of dead heat is VERY unlikely...because they have to be equal on points, equal on the person, and equal on the method...which is nigh on impossible unless its a decision.

IF one had said U-Dec and one said Split Dec...but both for BJ....then U Dec would win, being closer then split dec, besides them both being wrong about the person

Does that help clarify matters
Old 08-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Score Cards

Old 08-30-2010, 02:58 AM
lc87

Sweet I actually won.. I missed one and skipped one I would have had right.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Well...if They had said BJ by U Dec...and LC87 had said Frankie by Split Dec....which guess is closer?

Frankie...because even though he said split decision...he at least got the prediction correct, not just the tie break.

Now if LC87 had not existed and Miss Foxy and UFCfan2 both said BJ Penn by Decision...then I would defer to the person who made the prediction first.

That sort of dead heat is VERY unlikely...because they have to be equal on points, equal on the person, and equal on the method...which is nigh on impossible unless its a decision.

IF one had said U-Dec and one said Split Dec...but both for BJ....then U Dec would win, being closer then split dec, besides them both being wrong about the person

Does that help clarify matters

okay sounds good, i justed wanted to clarify, that 1st tiebreaker was getting the main event correct
Old 08-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
okay sounds good, i justed wanted to clarify, that 1st tiebreaker was getting the main event correct
erm...not...I dont think so.... tie breakers are who is the closest guess on the main event, people count most, then finishing manouvre or time.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Miss Foxy

Dave I love the formalities of your video!! lol. When lil Miss foxy (my daughter Alexandra) has her cotillion ball it would be great to have you introduce her!!!!
Old 09-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Dave I love the formalities of your video!! lol. When lil Miss foxy (my daughter Alexandra) has her cotillion ball it would be great to have you introduce her!!!!
Do you mean my video blogs...

Old 09-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Do you mean my video blogs...

Yes!! If I could have it my way I would have you in a tuxedo at her ball introducing her!! We are going to have her ball at the Santa Anita Racetrack and it's going to be a royal theme... However we can probably have you record her introduction!! We got 3 more years to plan this Dave!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Yes!! If I could have it my way I would have you in a tuxedo at her ball introducing her!! We are going to have her ball at the Santa Anita Racetrack and it's going to be a royal theme... However we can probably have you record her introduction!! We got 3 more years to plan this Dave!!!
ohh...I seee....Three more years I like you idea of advanced notice