Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-23-2010, 03:05 PM
BamaGrits84

Default The Fight's Not Tonight?!

We had a little mix up on thinking we were going to see BJ kick Frankie’s butt this past Saturday not this coming up Saturday. So my husband gets me up at 8:00am Saturday morning to get our house ready for friends coming over to watch the fight. He heads to Best Buy & buys a new big screen & all! We spend 8 hours doing the equivalent of Spring Cleaning inside & out. Our friends show up with way too much liquor around an hour before we think the fights will start. We recently switched cable so I had to call to find out how to order PPV and the guy with the cable company says UFC 117 is on Aug. 28 not 21! I think my husband got the closest thing to blue balls any fan could get over a fight. My husband thinks BJ is so awesome he’s sure Superman wears BJ Penn underwear. Hahaha.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:08 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

I'm sorry but that's funny.

Especially the big screen...that's too much...
Old 08-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
We had a little mix up on thinking we were going to see BJ kick Frankie’s butt this past Saturday not this coming up Saturday. So my husband gets me up at 8:00am Saturday morning to get our house ready for friends coming over to watch the fight. He heads to Best Buy & buys a new big screen & all! We spend 8 hours doing the equivalent of Spring Cleaning inside & out. Our friends show up with way too much liquor around an hour before we think the fights will start. We recently switched cable so I had to call to find out how to order PPV and the guy with the cable company says UFC 117 is on Aug. 28 not 21! I think my husband got the closest thing to blue balls any fan could get over a fight. My husband thinks BJ is so awesome he’s sure Superman wears BJ Penn underwear. Hahaha.
Lol cool story!!! Your husband has good taste!!
Old 08-23-2010, 03:48 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Old 08-23-2010, 04:17 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I'm sorry but that's funny.

Especially the big screen...that's too much...
We needed a new TV anyways. He just decided he HAD to get it before the fight so he could "completely visualize the impact of BJ's fist on Frankie's face"
Old 08-23-2010, 04:32 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
We needed a new TV anyways. He just decided he HAD to get it before the fight so he could "completely visualize the impact of BJ's fist on Frankie's face"
I like the way he thinks!
Old 08-23-2010, 05:01 PM
rearnakedchoke

LOL@ blue balls ...