Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 08-18-2010, 05:53 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
No idea what this movie is.
That's ok, Nate, you can sit on the loser couch with me...

__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-18-2010, 02:04 PM
Shoots like a girl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
You are a good mom!!! And those are adorable kids!!!! Good luck with the new school year!!!
Thank you! They are two of the coolest kids on the planet!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-18-2010, 03:47 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Ben, you are on a roll today (between this thread and the one Nate 'shopped of you).
Hahaha, thanks!


. . . I think . . .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-19-2010, 11:35 AM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
That's ok, Nate, you can sit on the loser couch with me...

The quote about "we're all dumber for having listened" should have given it away. "Mr. Madison"? No help? Adam Sandler movie..... Grown man has to go back to school and complete every grade in a short amount of time so he can take over his dad's business.

Does that help?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:13 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
The quote about "we're all dumber for having listened" should have given it away. "Mr. Madison"? No help? Adam Sandler movie..... Grown man has to go back to school and complete every grade in a short amount of time so he can take over his dad's business.

Does that help?
I figured it was an Adam Sandler movie after reading the Mr. Madison bit but I've never seen it.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-17-2010, 11:33 PM
Maldonado136
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I figured it was an Adam Sandler movie after reading the Mr. Madison bit but I've never seen it.
youve never seen billy madison? that's a good movie!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.