Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Sgtchawk

They should allow Cyborg to fight guys, because I don't see any woman out there that is going to beat her at this point in her career...

I miss my Gina...she was soo pretty...I like women of that build, but with nice muscles as well...it is a great mix of femininity and athleticism...
Old 08-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Your a Chubby Chaser

Would Muscle do instead of fatty...If not...then stick with BJ Penn unles you want Roy Nelson. Bleck!

If so I have other ideas, there are plenty of beefcakes around also you know There is always Patrick Barry...have you ever heard of him
Thanks Dave!! I know you mean well and if you were a professional matchmaker I would consult you first!!
Old 08-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I've created a monster thread. Perhaps I should delete this before it all gets out of hand. I'm sure more then enough people had read about it by now

No more BJ Penn...No more...gina what ever her name is...and no more Sergio Pettis
Old 08-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Sgtchawk

Whatever her name is???

Surely you jest...
Old 08-16-2010, 10:56 PM
Blade

Don't be silly Thighburn, it's common knowledge that Miss Foxy has always dreamed of Randy Couture being her sugar daddy, lol

Old 08-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtchawk View Post
Whatever her name is???

Surely you jest...

No

She means nothing to me. There is only one Woman Fighter who I note, her name is Michelle Gueterez...or something like that. I only know her through suckerpunch entertainment...oh...I lie...Rosi Sexton...I recall her aswell...Fighters Only Magazine

Women in MMA do nothing for me. come to think of it, Women in General do very little for me Some of the women on this Forum are worth investing in though, I dont mind Amazonian Women, or Pearl Beauties I suppose. You know, Primadawn, Texasrn, Neezar...they are alright to be associated with. Sugarplum Ima gonna marry for her green card

Old 08-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:

No

She means nothing to me. There is only one Woman Fighter who I note, her name is Michelle Gueterez...or something like that. I only know her through suckerpunch entertainment...oh...I lie...Rosi Sexton...I recall her aswell...Fighters Only Magazine

Women in MMA do nothing for me. come to think of it, Women in General do very little for me Some of the women on this Forum are worth investing in though, I dont mind Amazonian Women, or Pearl Beauties I suppose. You know, Primadawn, Texasrn, Neezar...they are alright to be associated with. Sugarplum Ima gonna marry for her green card

Gina Carano is perhaps one of the best looking women out there! In MMA yes, and even out of the MMA world. She looks good in a military hat and can kick your *ss Dave.. And not mess up her makeup either.. Oh I love Gina..Any gal that thinks she's ugly is a certified HATER.. Plain and simple.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Gina Carano is perhaps one of the best looking women out there! In MMA yes, and even out of the MMA world. She looks good in a military hat and can kick your *ss Dave.. And not mess up her makeup either.. Oh I love Gina..Any gal that thinks she's ugly is a certified HATER.. Plain and simple.
Military is good. Ass kicking is good also.

I just never found a woman capable thats all.

Old 08-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Sgtchawk

Quote:

No

Really?
Hmm, well...that is an interesting statement...Yep, my bad bro, I'm really at a loss for words here...
Old 08-17-2010, 12:35 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtchawk View Post
Really?
Hmm, well...that is an interesting statement...Yep, my bad bro, I'm really at a loss for words here...
Dont worry...I'm harmless. almost

Just because I have certain impulses, doesnt mean I ever have to act on them I believe one always has a choice over their own actions. You might not be able to have control over situations or circumstances, but how you respond, is up to you, thats fully under your control.

I live with all the implications of that interesting statement, and choose not to act on any impulses that spring from it, that is the duty my Faith requires of me, and it is totally my choice to live up to that as best I can, if I make personal sacrifices, then they are not projections of a radicalized religious belief. They are a personal choice to set aside things I might like to induldge in, but know I ought not to regardless.