Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-13-2010, 06:36 PM
Faith and Grace

Just WOW!!!
Old 08-13-2010, 06:44 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
We had 2 cases where parents went to work and forgot they hadn't drop the kids off at daycare and left them in the car 1 all day, and the other until around noon when someone heard the kid crying. And both of these were infants!

I have no idea who that could happen. My kids won't be quite long enough for me to forget they are in the car for 5 seconds!
Really? Hailey falls asleep almost right away on most car trips. I couldn't imagine forgetting that she's in there, but she is usually quiet for the trip.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Kelli and I went to the beach on one of the hottest days this summer (100+). Some of our friends there asked where Hailey was. I just said "She's in the truck.".

Got some of the best facial expressions ever. Then replied "I left the windows down. I'm not stupid."
When I was born, my feet were turned in quite badly requiring me to wear double casts as an infant. When people would stop my dad to ask him what happened to me he'd say, "I backed over her with the car." Being less than 9 months old at the time, I would have had to be placed behind the car by someone in order to get run over. He loved the shocked looks he'd get. Used to tick my mom off, big time.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 08-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

shocking
Old 08-13-2010, 07:46 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Really? Hailey falls asleep almost right away on most car trips. I couldn't imagine forgetting that she's in there, but she is usually quiet for the trip.
Every now & then mine will fall asleep is we are on the way home from a busy day or a day trip, but NEVER in the morning. Before we reach the end of our street my kids are at it, which is ridiculous since we are the second house on the street!

When I was elementary age my mom left me and my brother in the car while she would run in to pay a bill or in a store for 1 or two items. Never more than 10 minutes. I guess she wasn't fearful anyone would keep us long if we got kidnapped.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:34 AM
3dlee

Well, it was UFC 117, not Strikeforce Challengers or anything, I mean, cmon. The kid couldnt go in the bar for sure. Nah, surely in Fort Meyers dude coulda found a baby sitter or something.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Should have left him home in the closet.He'd have been cooler and no one could hear his screams.

Twisted!